Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: New cyberpunk saber almost finished!

Very nice!
    So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause.

Quote Originally Posted by $tarkiller View Post
    That looks ALOT like a saber that Mad Hatter did.
    Read my first post please...

Lol, no one reads anymore. Nice job buddy.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

wow. BEAUTIFUL saber.
    its almost like an replica of mad hatters lol.
    this might begin the trend of replicating custom sabers :s

Council Member
    Sith Lord

He has never pretended that he invented this. He said he borrowed the design from MH from the beginning. You guys seriously need to read before you post...it is just like thinking before you speak and will take you a long way in life.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Very well done, great dremel-fu
    "Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

Banned Sith Lord

and another 10 watt saber yes!!!!! wiring the 10 watt all in parrallel has to be the easiest way to go. looks fantastic. i would personal just run each die off of a 14500. lets see it with a blade man. i bet its bright is it bright? i mean look at the LED in my sig. that thing is my baby! next time though i WONT get the one with all in series. bad mistake.

that looks fantastic. i love the inspiration from mad hatter. you did a fantastic job. looks very clean yet has the cool weathered effect. does it have sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    He has never pretended that he invented this. He said he borrowed the design from MH from the beginning. You guys seriously need to read before you post...it is just like thinking before you speak and will take you a long way in life.
    Ya know, LDM, I might actually try that. Sorry 8lade!
    Prepare for major PWNage.

If you need any help with anything, whatsoever, click here. This should help you.

Definition of n00b- Here.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    and another 10 watt saber yes!!!!! wiring the 10 watt all in parrallel has to be the easiest way to go. looks fantastic. i would personal just run each die off of a 14500. lets see it with a blade man. i bet its bright is it bright? i mean look at the LED in my sig. that thing is my baby! next time though i WONT get the one with all in series. bad mistake.

that looks fantastic. i love the inspiration from mad hatter. you did a fantastic job. looks very clean yet has the cool weathered effect. does it have sound?
    Thank you DJ
    But as I said to most people...read the previous posts...your answer about the sound is in the video I posted

Quote Originally Posted by $tarkiller View Post
    Ya know, LDM, I might actually try that. Sorry 8lade!
    No worries man!

Very cool indeed. I really dig the "fullness" of how the blade looks.
    It looks like it really could cut though a bulkhead in no time!

Plus, what I really like about it is that it actually looks like it is a weapon and not a trophy piece. Awesome work.
    I am a Jedi that wears a suit damn it..... Wait, that actually makes me a Sith now that I think about it