Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jedi Snowman

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    thats funny!!! kinda pointless but totally funny all the same. I just hope one of the council members doesnt go off on you for this. they find any reason to &*#$%
    I, personally saw him mention in the Shoutbox making a snowman with his daughter. So it wasn't pointless to post, I don't think.

Dad's spending time with their kids, and adding a lightsaber into mix it is a good thing.

You can't always presume what will make the Council Members "go off" on someone. Making a lot of posts to get your post count up is something we frown upon, if many of them are pointless. You already know we don't like people reviving threads that are years old, unless it's for a really good reason.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Banned Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Swordlord View Post
    This coming from the one reanimating 2-year-old threads and with 106 posts in 5 days.

Rhyen -- a most excellent way to spend time with your kids! Especially since snow of that quantity is so rare in Georgia!!

most of the time i was asking questions on Saber building. and i didnt realize about the reanimating untill Lord Maul helped me out. So we are all cool now. yes i kinda went overboard on the posts a little bit... sorry about that. but this forum is like my new home.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I can understand. I live here most of the time now.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

What I think is the coolest part is that the snowman can hold the business end of the saber. Now *that* is a neat trick. LOL

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Very cool Wade.

I miss snow..................

And DEFINATELY NOT a pointless post.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I think the Jedi Snowman will get ran through with a Darth Maul lightsaber by my little girl tomorrow. That is all she has been talking about. She keeps asking "Daddy, can I stab the snowman with the red lightsaber?" It is so funny hearing her say that.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Banned Sith Lord

are you going to make your daughter a lightsaber? I think you should that would be very cool. I am making one for my girlfreind...

*sniff sniff* I miss snow. Damn this perfect Sandiego weather...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    are you going to make your daughter a lightsaber? I think you should that would be very cool. I am making one for my girlfreind...
    I am planning on making her one in the near future. She is 5 years old and as it is now, she is quick and strategic with a toy hasbro saber. She comes at me wide open and it is all I can do sometimes to keep her from getting me. She is going to be very good with a saber in a few years.