Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Jedi Snowman

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyen Skytracker View Post
    The Jedi Snowman is no more. He was defeated and beheaded by a 5 year old Sith named Natalius. Sith Natalius ran him through with a MR Maul lightsaber and then beheaded him. The galaxy is safe no more now that he is gone and Sith Natalius is on a rampage.
    hahahahah that is the funniest stuff! Those photos are ones you wouldn't see every day, lol... :P
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Banned Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by xl97 View Post
    then post pics of your builds.. in the corretc places.. and leave it at that..

dont litter the forum by digging up old posts.. or creating a new one everytime you have some to say.. like: "I like that".. or similar.

your 'standing out' in the 'wrong' way..

I allready had a conversation of diging up old posts and all that with Lord Maul. 'HE' was nice about it. i had no idea of that. So i know all the rules okay. and yes i agree that i should have updated posts not posted new ones. now can we get back on topic about Rhyen and talk about things that are enjoyable?

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    I allready had a conversation of diging up old posts and all that with Lord Maul. 'HE' was nice about it. i had no idea of that. So i know all the rules okay. and yes i agree that i should have updated posts not posted new ones. now can we get back on topic about Rhyen and talk about things that are enjoyable?
    Agreed. And stop beating a guy after he's acknowledged he was wrong?

/DERAILMENT!

I kinda wanna get hasbro sabers for all my cousins' kids–they'd hate me for it... but it'd be HILARIOUS.
    The day may come when the courage of men fails...
    ...But it is not this day! This day – We FIGHT!

if you want to make public posts.... then you need to accept the comments that come along with it...no? should everyone mimic your opinion? I wouldnt think so. Obviously many felt this post 'wasnt' a waste of time.... deal with it.

also, If someone had a PM conversation about their behavior, how are 'we' to know?

I dont care if you think Im being nice or not.. my comments are just 'matter of fact' comments.. nothing more, nothing less.
    Last edited by xl97; 03-05-2009 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xl97 View Post
    if you want to make public posts.... then you need to accept the comments that come along with it...no? should everyone mimic your opinion? I wouldnt think so. Obviously many felt this post 'wasnt' a waste of time.... deal with it.

also, If someone had a PM conversation about their behavior, how are 'we' to know?

I dont care if you think Im being nice or not.. my comments are just 'matter of fact' comments.. nothing more, nothing less.
    I think, at this point, that part of the discussion ends and we get back on topic. It would only get ugly from there on, and no one here would like that, yes? Let's all go back to being civilized and move one. I'll not be brusque to you, and we can leave it at that.
    The day may come when the courage of men fails...
    ...But it is not this day! This day – We FIGHT!

Banned Sith Lord

thank you anavrin. I was wrong as well to say that this topic was pointless. absolutley not pointless. My bad. . The new Hasbro Fx line in my opinion are a little better than the MR fx line. I have heard romours on my other forums that the designs are more movie accurate and more versatile. Plus FX makes a great converted lightsaber.