Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Call Of Duty:world at war

Default Call Of Duty:world at war

did anyone else find this game to be a real let down. i mean i was expecting alot more from this game i actually find it to be soo frustrating.
    why i hate this game:

tanks, i think this was a real bad idea because all people do is camp in them never die and dont let other players get any kills.

the respawn system, all that ever seems to happen is players on the other team respwn right next me or behind me which is soo annoying also you can respawn next to them which is also annoying

Dogs, i dont mind the actual dogs but their health it takes 2 ptrs shots to kill one i mean WHAT!!!

red leader moving in to attack position.

yes and no:

Tanks: the oldschoolers who played CoD:UO have been demanding they put them back for years, just try to take them away from me!

Respawn: play something other than TDM it works a lot better.

Dogs: yeah they kinda suck, they should go down to one hit from the weakest bullets, and there should be like one or two per spawn.

I actually enjoy the game. But I do understand about the tanks. I hate it when you respawn, you get blasted. Also, the dogs, I don't care about. 2 shots and their down. Thats it. But otherwise, I do enjoy the game. Mostly killing the Nazi Zombies.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I just didnt like how they went back to the old WWII style COD4 was uber I'm hoping they make another set in the present or maybe a little into the future...
    "May the force be with you... Always."

I was going to skip this one and wait...until I found out that you could level up to a flame thrower

You guys can add my to your friends list if you want... I also play COD4

COD4
    {USA}WarMachine
    Obi-Wan Kenewbe

COD5
    {USA}6six6

Meh it's ok I just don't like the fact that it's ww2 based, didn't they already have a COD for ww2? Come on I wanna see the modern wars like Iraq, Afgan, or maybe they ashould do a civil war one just for the fun of it But really, I'm tired of all the war games going back to the old ww2 stuff come on! MODERN PLEASE!
    Hey! I'm Tayl0r The Rebel Technician!

TCCS's 0FFICAL BLASTER L0VER.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Meh it's ok I just don't like the fact that it's ww2 based, didn't they already have a COD for ww2? Come on I wanna see the modern wars like Iraq, Afgan, or maybe they ashould do a civil war one just for the fun of it But really, I'm tired of all the war games going back to the old ww2 stuff come on! MODERN PLEASE!
    actually the first 3 CoD's were WW2, along with bf 1942 it kind of started the WW2 shooter genre.

I don't mind the modern wars ones, but I do love me some WW2 action, besides the most popular gun in CoD4 is the SG42 which is a WW2 german light machinegun...

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    I agree. Too many WWI and WWII games. I think it would be pretty cool if COD made a Civil or Revolutionary war game. But in all honesty,I would like more of the COD games MOVE TOWARDS THE FUTURE! I want to start seeing some space-age war with laser, ray, energy guns, instead of bullets.
    Last edited by Lord Preston; 02-25-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_DevilGuy View Post
    actually the first 3 CoD's were WW2, along with bf 1942 it kind of started the WW2 shooter genre.

I don't mind the modern wars ones, but I do love me some WW2 action, besides the most popular gun in CoD4 is the SG42 which is a WW2 german light machinegun...
    Lol I know they did but I really think they should make more modern games I mean If they already made the ww2 games, why make it again?
    Hey! I'm Tayl0r The Rebel Technician!

TCCS's 0FFICAL BLASTER L0VER.

well since most of you dont like WWII games there's good news! Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is set for release this autum/fall.
    I swear to drunk...(hiccup) I'm not God *collapses*