Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: lightsaber tonfas

Quote Originally Posted by Sairon View Post
    Lol, I'd love to see cops using these!
    "we werent beating that helpless man, we were putting on a lightsaber show. tell'em Rodney"

Those are so cool i cried a little
    "May the force be with you... Always."

Quote Originally Posted by ideal View Post
    "we werent beating that helpless man, we were putting on a lightsaber show. Tell'em rodney"
    rofl!!!!

Default So any Mariss Sabers around here....either version?

I'm looking to see if anyone has any build suggestions (parts) for the Mariss Brood. I see a few but not like the pics my wife wants. Even if I get close to the pics I think she'll be fine with that.
    If you know of any posts that show the build of one of these puppies please let me know. I had built some out of PVC but it was only a temp version.
    I would really appreciate anyones help on this.
    THANKS!

Ok that reminded me so much of the way wolverine fights. I mean the motions were practically identical.
    "aaah... general kenobi.... you are a bold one."-general grievous

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Qymaen_jai_sheelal

Proud owner of the first two Darth Maul conversion kits! Thanks Tim!

Quote Originally Posted by Sairon View Post
    Lol, I'd love to see cops using these!
    Well, once Tim's solid prototype is finalized, throw a stubby thick wall blade on there, and I bet you'd have one serious piece of self-defense.
    (I've actually found an acrylic rod that fits snugly inside a thin-walled tube, making one very solid, bullet-tipped, glowing pain inflicter. )

Great Tonfas, Makototsai! I love the alternate colors and your choice in blade length! Once again, fantastic craftsmanship!
    "You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadBoss View Post
    I'm looking to see if anyone has any build suggestions (parts) for the Mariss Brood. I see a few but not like the pics my wife wants. Even if I get close to the pics I think she'll be fine with that.
    If you know of any posts that show the build of one of these puppies please let me know. I had built some out of PVC but it was only a temp version.
    I would really appreciate anyones help on this.
    THANKS!
    I say patience. Tim should be realeasing all parts soon, and since Maris' sabers are pretty plain, you could easily use MHS parts.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Spinning the tonfa around the short handle, tremendous striking force may be generated. By using the long portion in conjunction with the short handle, the tonfa may be used for numerous come-a-longs and arm locks.

Quote Originally Posted by julie76 View Post
    Spinning the tonfa around the short handle, tremendous striking force may be generated. By using the long portion in conjunction with the short handle, the tonfa may be used for numerous come-a-longs and arm locks.
    what?

I <3 Mako

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tradeliphine View Post
    what?
    that translates into a Tonfa can be used to whup some ____