Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Well holy Nova-Trickster...

Default Well holy Nova-Trickster...

There isn't much of me in this video, but... that was the first cartwheel (or round-off) to sideflip I ever actually LANDED... and pretty much the third or fourth I'd ever tried...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpzaXWJ180E

...and I think that's the 2nd b-twist to swing thru gainer I've ever done where it was at least QUASI-smooth. Hans practically tackled me when I got that, hahahhah.

Not to mention Trace with his: Hook kick... to B-twist... to Swing-thru into DOUBLE cork!!

Nice!
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

SICK!!! So... will there be a "drunken" style Ataru master in a future BOP?

I don't know what all those words mean, but that's an awesome video and I fear for your limbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Titoshi View Post
    SICK!!! So... will there be a "drunken" style Ataru master in a future BOP?
    Hahahhah... only if it's the comedy version of BOP, lol. Although it's true that I actually prefer Jackie Chan's "silly" style with martial art vs. a lot of overly-"tough guy" stuff. I'd like to film some kind of homage video someday... I've written something up that would be fun... but never for a BOP III or BOP IV.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonStar View Post
    I don't know what all those words mean, but that's an awesome video and I fear for your limbs.
    hahahah, I didn't know what a lot of the terminology was when I started back on my own in 2006-ish... and only in 2007 was I starting to see the foundational moves and where they all branch off to because of Sesshoumaru's "Tricking Bible". Google it if you like.

Sesshoumaru was at that session as well. We're all VERY lucky he's in the area and comes to train/trick there. He's an awesome guy in just about every way.

Oh, and my limbs will be OK. Granted, I'm not young anymore! I'm actually the oldest person there I think... But I know my limits. And... I take care of myself and train to get things right before going nuts and taking large (and unnecessary) risks.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

I want to see it with Lightsabers!

I just think it's amazing that humans can actually move like that.

I don't know anything about gymnastics, either, but that was fun to watch!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Very nice Nova!!Sick moves man!
    I really need to get some time and start some gymnastics on top of everything else!

Once again very nice and inspirational

Jeez dude, that stuff is awesome. How long does it take to condition yourself for something like that?

Default Baby sugar maple

The small leaves (fruit) of the maple spin to the ground as they fall. What kind of maple are you? Become the fruit young grasshopper

i get dizzy just watching this stuff much less trying to do that kind of thing...frickin sweet though.
    ...YUP!