Thread: properly over driving a white P4

Banned Sith Lord

Default properly over driving a white P4

i want this blade to be insane. absolutley insane. I want to wire it up properly so power source and driver info is greatly needed:

It's best to just use a 1000 mah puck, nothing more.

And a piece of advise you only need to post one thread instead of three of the same thing.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Also, many of the questions you've been asking could be answered by doing alot of reading.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Banned Sith Lord

I Posted three? Forgive me.... and i guess i could do reading. but i am really pressed for time with machine shop class, school, piano, DJing and Job.

I hear that on "busy"... but... we're ALL busy.

I will also just say... the help is coming for FREE here on the forums, and to be honest, I always thought maybe Jay Gonn, Edwin, Do-Clo and many others should charge $$$$ for their help, hehehehh!

~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

I overdrive my P4 at around 1.4 with a CF board. I probably shouldn't do it, but I wanted to see if there was much of a difference. There is, but not a WHOLE lot.

If I were you I'd just drive it at 1a. My led could die tomorrow....or maybe 150 yrs from now, who knows. :P

Banned Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    I hear that on "busy"... but... we're ALL busy.

I will also just say... the help is coming for FREE here on the forums, and to be honest, I always thought maybe Jay Gonn, Edwin, Do-Clo and many others should charge $$$$ for their help, hehehehh!

very true. they are a lot of help. and i thank the masters. For they know the ways.... this is a very fantastic journey. Since I'm also a very literate person. i really give a lot of thought about this journey. It goes very deep. I think alot

Banned Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeslinger View Post
    I overdrive my P4 at around 1.4 with a CF board. I probably shouldn't do it, but I wanted to see if there was much of a difference. There is, but not a WHOLE lot.

If I were you I'd just drive it at 1a. My led could die tomorrow....or maybe 150 yrs from now, who knows. :P
    Im thinking i will just drive my p4 with 1000ma buckpuck. Short sweet and to the point. no "nvsljdkfbblaahvbaljdhf" in between.