Thread: Darth Vader Lightsaber Replica

Default Darth Vader Lightsaber Replica

Hey I was wondering if anyone had a tutorial or pictures of a home-made Darth Vader lightsaber replica they could share with me. I want to build one of them but would like to find some reference photos.Can anyone out there help me? Thanks.

Scott

im building a vader replica now, so when im finished ill post sonme pics of what it looks like, mine just isnt going to have an activation box, and it has an led on the side of the hilt.

I thought about using a sink tube drain for the basic hilt. Tetmatek posted pics under:
    General Store Questions and Answers
    Emitters
    The tube I saw had only a small amount of thread near the holes, and the bottom 3/4 of the tube was smooth. If you just cut off the top and turn it upside down, it would look a lot like vader's hilt.

jedi knight, i built a led saber using a heiland handle into a vader led. if you need, ask anything you want to knowand i'll do my best to help out.i did post pics in the post your pics sectionof it, if you want tolook and see how mine turned out. it might behelpful as a reference when building yours. [][][]

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...