Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Any musical instrument fans?

What're you talkin' about? The most man-worthy instrument would have to be the piccolo.

Hmm, piccolo and triangle are very macho instruments.

I played the clarinet in third grade until the music teacher told me I sucked at reading music but always came in at the exact right spot...and I've been playing the drums ever since, for about the last 20 years.

And I still suck at readng music, but I found out that you don't need to do that to play guitar in a rock band (it's just a shame that everyone's getting married and having kids, we went from steadily playing shows to not even practicing anymore).

So, drums, guitar, clarinet, and recently I've been messin with electronic keyboards, they're fun...no saber sounds though , at least not on my model.

Banned Sith Lord

this threads been dead for months! hey drakoniam be sure to check the dates on the last post of a thread before posting. its frowned upon to "revive" threads with a random post. unless its like supper inmportant and worth sharing. just thought id be the one to let you know as i went C R A Z Y when i first joined. trust me you dont want to be a: DJ

I play bass. I've been playing about 16-17 years. I had custom 6 string built for me by a guy here in Columbus OH. I took a used BC Rich Warlock and coverted it into a 6 string through body fretless. Both basses have EMG active p- pickups in them. My two 4 strings also have EMG active p pick ups.
    Attached Images Attached Images

oh haha woops i'll be sure to check next time

Guitar, piano, drums, didgeridoo, bagpipe, radio etc....
    "The force alone is my ally, and it shall guide me to my destiny."

I attempted to build my own telecaster, I can play it right now. All thats left is to take it apart and lacquer it.
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=7622

The thing looks way different now, i'll see if I can get some new pics on.

Got'em. There is a wolf greeting card I cut out in a oval-like shape that will be glued to the back and the white looking card is a dummy piece that will stay there to keep spary off of the wood surface until I glue on the wolf card.

Last edited by DACOTA; 07-13-2009 at 07:35 AM.
    "aaah... general kenobi.... you are a bold one."-general grievous

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Qymaen_jai_sheelal

Proud owner of the first two Darth Maul conversion kits! Thanks Tim!

I was mostly a singer but I also play. Guitar, a little bass, and drums.

My rig: Marshall JMP-1 Preamp, Marshall 9200 100x100 power amp (GOD), Rocktron Patchmate, Rocktron Replifex, Rocktron Intellifex, ADA MP-1 Preamp (not pictured), Furman power conditioner, 2 Marshall 1960A cabs, Rocktron Midi foot controller.

1973 Gibson SG (sorry about the picture. I only have a camera phone right now. haha)

Stephen Carpenter signature series with two EMG-85's

My "Franken-strat": Hardtail American Strat body, '62 reissue maple neck, White tuners are from a '66 Fender Mustang, Jeff Beck Humbucker (bridge), mini JB (center) and "Lil '59" (neck). This is my baby.

My brother has my 1990 Ibanez Universe Multicolor right now. I'll post pics up when I get it back from him. It is so beautifully ugly. It plays like heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    Guitar, piano, drums, didgeridoo, bagpipe, radio etc....
    WOAH whats a didgeridoo???