Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Where ya from?

seems to be alot o fus from southern new england here, i never would have guessed

Hampton Roads, VA

So, Ambo you lean to jedi, sith, or what? We got Tet as our local Vader, I'm on that whole rogue/grey Jedi thing so I'm wondering where you fit in. Might have a nice little dualling group that we can put together.

Now that I think of it, I know we have a few 501st guys in here, who all is in a costuming group? I have been giving it a lot of thought and I was wondering who else is or may be planning to be a member.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

I believe there are 5 from the richmond area. There might be a chance a duelling group or such. So Tim when is CSS Con going to happen LOL

This sounds like a good idea to me, weather is getting right for it. OK, except for the dang rain they are callin' for tomorrow to mess up my kids' soccer games.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Greenville SC

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Charlotte, NC.

orignally from the west coast, 'tho.

Man, it's too bad we can't all fly to one central location & have a big olde saber tournament. Can't we get some dumbass reality-show network like VH-1 to sponsor it or something?

oh, and informalmyx, we may have to battle it out at a bordering Stuckeys. []

"Loyal minions, ATTACK!"
    "uhh, who?"
    "You you idiots! You're our loyal minions! SO START ATTACKING!"
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by chaos

This is my first post, so I thought this would be a good place to have it!

I'm from Fife, Scotland, UK.

Everybody needs chaos in their lives!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Welcome, m'friend.

You don't need to see any identification.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mi Gin Gonn

Charlotte, NC.

orignally from the west coast, 'tho.

Man, it's too bad we can't all fly to one central location & have a big olde saber tournament. Can't we get some dumbass reality-show network like VH-1 to sponsor it or something?

oh, and informalmyx, we may have to battle it out at a bordering Stuckeys. []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm in. You folks aren't too far from me. And, I was thinking, Waffle House, maybe?? []

You don't need to see any identification.

hangover+hashbrowns(smothered, covered, and chunked)+saber battle in the parking lot afterwards = good time to me.

let's just make sure we do it at night to attract more attention from the authorities []

"Loyal minions, ATTACK!"
    "uhh, who?"
    "You you idiots! You're our loyal minions! SO START ATTACKING!"
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"