Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings !!!! Time to introduce myself

Default Greetings !!!! Time to introduce myself

I guess its about time for me (being a light side force user) to stop lurking in the shadows of the forums and actually post something to let the masses know! I am an avid star wars fan and I've always seen people at events dressed (cosplay) and i looked deeper into it and found out that lightsabers can be built and then i found this website and i fell in love.... er i mean i found a new home.... i have searched/read/bookmarked/printed so many threads and such. BUT i have yet to actually buy anything or attempt to build a saber. I have drawn out and designed a number of ideas but i have yet to take the plunge... since im breaking the ice now you may see some more posts in the future asking for advice and such before i make some purchases... thanks in advance for any replies or welcoming that is inbound

Camarius

/wave

MTFBWY

welcome to the forums ...careful this is a addicting hobby.....

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

welcome!
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Thank you for doing some research, unlike some people.
    Enjoy your stay at your new home

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Jedi Padawan
    Jedi Padawan

Hail & welcome, Camarius. You have taken several steps into a larger world. You've also started well by reading and you need to continue that habit. Just remember that there's probably a thread for that when you have a question. If you can't find it then there are some very talented and technically savy Jedi about the forum. Above all, Enjoy!

Knowledge must be balanced by Practice.
    Practice must be balanced by Experience.
    Through Knowledge, Practice, and Experience
    we gain Wisdom.

-Boj-Vaati Mau
    Jedi Sentinel, Jar'Kai practitioner,
    and Instctor at Strafe Plains Temple

Saber Guild: Strafe Plains Temple
    The Rebel Legion

I'd Like to say its very welcoming and humbling to see some of the greatest saber makers respond to this lowly padawan's post.... This is even better than I imagined

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

oh and by the way, if you haven't already, you should read every stickied thread in every forum. they can answer most questions before they're asked. ^_^ though i'm sure you already have. enjoy!
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Welcome to the forums! I'm pretty much at your position right now so I know how ya feel
    Don't be afraid to post any questions you might have these guys know what they're talking about

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome, it sounds like you have been doing your homework. This is good, it will make your life much easier in the future (and save you money too.)

You want to show off some of the designs you've made? I am sure we would love to look at them.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Ya, I can definitely throw some on here some are drawn (crudely) others I took my drawing and rendered it through the css builder and ms paint... No 3d ones as I don't have the program or design expertise down (btw should I make a new thread for those designs it just load them on here