Thread: Parts List

Default Parts List

Well, I'm working on saber #2, but I'd still appreciate one of the masters here looking over this list and letting me know any problems you may pick up on that I missed.

Blade Holder 13
    Choke Style 3
    Guarded Fluted Hilt
    male connector
    4” Double Female
    Pommel Style 4
    MPS Insert Style 1
    MPS Clip
    TrustFire 14500 pack
    Corbin Dual Wrap Battle Blade
    MHS Speaker/Battery/US combo
    Lux3 Red
    5 degree Lens
    Lens Holder
    SPST Momentary Guarded Black
    Covertec Button Machined Black
    8-32 socket head screw
    10-32 Set Screw
    Drill and Tap Hole Service x2 (Blade/clip)

So, what's the thought? I'm hoping this one comes out to be as awesome as I hope it does, but I'd like to get it right the first time.

New Staff Design

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Other than the fact that Tim does not have any US boards right now, since he sent in what he had for the Upgrade, I'd say your list looks good.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Yeah, there are a few parts on there that I'm waiting to come back in stock. I'm hoping they'll all return at roughly the same time and then I can just place one big order and save on shipping.

New Staff Design

Looks good.

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

Don't forget a charger for the Trustfires if you don't already have one, otherwise yep it looks good!

Thanks for the help all.

Tim's helping me make this one something extra special, so I really want to go all out and make it awesome.

New Staff Design