Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Lightsbaer Forms

Interesting quiz. Now if I only new Juyo.

You Scored as Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad

Dubbed the "Way of the Vornskr," Form VII was an incomplete form for millennia. It was further developed by Jedi Master Mace Windu, who could complete it with his, "Vaapaad" style. The most challenging and demanding of all forms, Form VII requires extreme, intense focus, high levels of skill, and mastery of other forms. Only two Jedi have ever mastered Form VII fully, Mace Windu and Depa Billaba. One other Jedi, Sora Bulq, mastered its physical aspects but was overwhelmed by the required mental discipline. Form VII, when fully mastered, results in extraordinary power.

Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad
    83%
    Form VI: Niman
    58%
    Form II: Makashi
    58%
    Form V: Shien
    58%
    Form III: Soresu
    33%
    Form IV: Ataru
    33%

Jedi_Knight_Zekk

Default Shien

I got Form V: Shien
    Form V is a powerful style developed by Form III practitioners that preferred a more offensive angle. The defensive nature of Form III dangerously prolonged combat. The maxim "peace through superior firepower," encompasses the philosophy of Form V, also called the "Way of the Krayt Dragon." Anakin and Luke Skywalker are both practitioners of Form V. Form V focuses a bit on having defensive skills, but channelling defence into offence. The example is commonly used that while Form III combatants effortlessly deflect laser bolts, Form V practitioners excel at redirecting the laser bolt toward the opponent.

Form V: Shien
    92%
    Form IV: Ataru
    81%
    Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad
    81%
    Form VI: Niman
    61%
    Form II: Makashi
    56%
    Form III: Soresu
    47%

Cool

Form Two: Mashaki.

Yup...Fits me...Knew it BEFORE I took the quiz.
    Two there should be. No more. No less. One to embody the power, the other to crave it. -Darth Bane
    If a Luxeon III gets hot enough to melt...[hot]glue, something's wrong with your wiring! -Jay Gon Jinn

Quote Originally Posted by DannMann99 View Post
    You scored as Form VII: Juyo/ Vaapaad.
    Same here

Form VI: Niman.

Hm. I took the lightsaber color quiz, and got green/Consular, and I took the lightsaber form quiz, and got the Diplomat's Form. At least I'm consistent!
    "The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."