Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Design a saber station and questions

Well, you'd just need to take pictures of them all and make sure they're all to scale. And you could probably change the texture on the hilt peices; the ones you have now look kinda like chrome. Very cool, but not quite what it'd really look like. It's fine for a main page graphic, but you don't want someone ordering parts from the site, only to see they're not quite what they looked like on the site.

yea making the images isnt a hard part. its the code, cause i dont know how to do that. probably requires some tippy coding that i dont know. sooo someone do the code and i can do some images.

hmmm hmmmm whooosh hmmmm whooosh crackel

That's the idea. You just supply all the images and work with someone who can do the code.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

Sounds like we have a volunteer []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Gee, thanks! [] It will be a while, though - too many projects going on at the same time.
    meiv, can you send me what you have so I can get started when I get a chance, then will add the rest later as they become available?

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

http://www.illumisabers.com

I think that idea would totally rock. I also think that Stryder could maybe come up with a "build your own lightsaber" kit, kind of like a turbo version of what Hasbro had. That way he could move a lot of volume and make it a little cheaper than pieceing it out. All in the great future of this site, maybe.