Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ahsoka Lightsaber Prop Replica

Banned Sith Lord

I absolutley love Ahsokas lightsaber. As you notice its a little similar to Ankins lightsaber as its typical for a padawan to have a similar blade to therer masters. But that could be false on ahsokas part. It just came to my mind. I wonder what kind of Luxeon Lightsaber it could make? .... hmmmm.

At first I thought it was a really neat design, but ever since someone compared it to a clothes pin, I can't un-see it as a clothes pin.

Banned Sith Lord

i completey agree with you on that. Cloths pin really fits the design. !@#$%$ CLOTHES PINS!!!!!!!

Banned Sith Lord

Obi Ben: Look in your user CP cuz i sent you a friend request.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMoonbass View Post
    I absolutley love Ahsokas lightsaber. As you notice its a little similar to Ankins lightsaber as its typical for a padawan to have a similar blade to therer masters. But that could be false on ahsokas part. It just came to my mind. I wonder what kind of Luxeon Lightsaber it could make? .... hmmmm.
    That would be true about padawans making similar sabers to their masters, except she already made hers BEFORE she met either Skywalker or Kenobi. Kenobi admitted in the movie that he "made a request" for a new padawan shorty before the opening of the movie, So either she had the saber before the request, or she had to have hurried to make hers to resemble her new masters (Note: sometimes for jedi it would take days or weeks to build a saber). I think this was a bit of a marketing flub on Lucas' part if this is what they intended.

"Absolutely not. You're not going to the dark side on my watch. Do it on Luke's."
    ―Corran Horn, to Tahiri Veila

Maybe she had seen Anakin's saber beforehand, and used his saber design as an inspiration?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Preston View Post
    Maybe she had seen Anakin's saber beforehand, and used his saber design as an inspiration?
    I am sure she would have done some research on her new master and would have seen his saber during the research.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Banned Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Jedi View Post
    That would be true about padawans making similar sabers to their masters, except she already made hers BEFORE she met either Skywalker or Kenobi. Kenobi admitted in the movie that he "made a request" for a new padawan shorty before the opening of the movie, So either she had the saber before the request, or she had to have hurried to make hers to resemble her new masters (Note: sometimes for jedi it would take days or weeks to build a saber). I think this was a bit of a marketing flub on Lucas' part if this is what they intended.

your absolutley right. Corran horns lightsaber took him a week to build in I Jedi. I love dual phase. Isnt your signature a quote from Edge of Victory in The NJO Series? i like that quote. Ahsoka could have definatley researched her master before hand. but i though masters such as Obi Wan couldnt take on a second apprentice. because in the new series the council hadnt dubbed Anakin a knight yet. and masters can only have one apprentice at a time... isnt anakin still technicaly an apprentice? or did i miss something?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

If you recall Ahsoka was sent as Anakin's apprentice. The council had decided to make Anakin a Knight and sent Ahsoka as his apprentice.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Banned Sith Lord

oh right. Duuuhhhh. its wired that the council assigned anakin a padawan without his knowledge. Like REX said: "Sir, i though you said you would never have a padawan"