Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahsoka Lightsaber Prop Replica

Default Ahsoka Lightsaber Prop Replica

i was looking on Star Wars Shop and found this.

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/pro...;pcid1=;pcid2=

its pretty cool if you ask me! but also a little pricey too though.

That's very cool! I'm hoping the EFX functional one comes out so I can pick one up.
    Alderaan shot first.

I dunno what happend when they designed that saber, it has a box and two other switches and it has the weirdest spinoff emmiter shroud from Ani. Personaly I hate this saber.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Default Ashoka

It is somewhat of a different concept and kinda looks a lot like a clothespin my grandma used to use. Those two large prongs are kinda funky too. Still, with a few modifications it may become something somewhat decent.

it is a rather odd saber. plus how long do you think it is? it looks real short to me, and like it would be awkward to wield.

I don't see whats wrong with it. No offense to anyone, but I've seen way worse designs on this site (they are mostly very old posts). It's like two Graflexes cut down the middle with an Obi-wan pommel.
    Alderaan shot first.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterRoop View Post
    It looks real short to me, and like it would be awkward to wield.
    Technically a graflex is short, too.

I don't think that we can really complain about Ahsoka's hilt when Anakin's saber has those long black strips that cover the entire bottom half, as well as a thick switch box ring that gets in the way. At least this hilt is nice and smooth for the most part. I really like the thicker section at the bottom; I think it'll be nice for a palm grip.

TCSS Red Squadron - The most kickawesome fighting force in the Galaxy.

Which Blue Luxeon is movie-accurate? Find out here.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Structurally it looks very weak. I don't know how well it would do in a real battle. You would have to put a piece of pvc or something with a really small diameter inside the Graflex/Sinktube. I'm not to thrilled with it, although I do think the pomel piece is nice.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

ya, i understand about the strength. if it was me, i would have put some styling lights down that slot. just giving it the cool effect of the crystal chamber.

I love it and persionally cant wait for an EFX version.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics