Thread: My white saber...

Default My white saber...

Instead of coming up with unique names I have just been calling my sabers by the color of them so this is my white saber. I think I might leave this blade white, at least untill my lee filters come in and I figure out a color that looks good. It is somewhat a unique design with the blade showing through the middle of the saber a good bit. This is my second saber somewhat like this and I will post pics of the other "yellow saber" when it is done in a couple days. No sound, white P4 LED, sink tube with an Anikin ROTS blade holder I got in a grab bag.

Comments or Questions?

how in the freaking (*$#&@&*! did you get the handle to light up like that?!?!
    man.... some really really innovative and cool designs are coming out on this board! Strong work bigbret!
    LOCKHEED

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Great stunt bigbret!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Great design, very unique! How is its strength structurally?

The blade actually goes all the way down towards the bottom, so the light coming from the grip area is the blade shining through.

It is very sturdy. I used JB weld to glue the grip/window underlay on and I found out ,with another saber I am finishing up, that it does not take much of the sink tube to make it sturdy. (meaning you can cut more than half of the tube and it will still hold up.)

Of course I don't do any major battling though my wife thinks since you can duel with these you can swing them as hard as you can. I think she is trying to get her agresion out since I have been spending so much time tinkering with my sabers.