Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim is moving... we need to party!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

Lock wings in attack position circle around and begin your attack run. Were coming for you Firebird.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Bring it on!!!

<font size="2">Da da da</font id="size2"> <font size="1">da</font id="size1"> <font size="2">dada</font id="size2"> <font size="1">da</font id="size1"> <font size="2">dada...</font id="size2">

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ

Wolverine I have had no luck with finding a keyboard for the darn thing. The real bummer is that it is still in it's one year for a few more weeks and the extended coverage I bought won't do anything since HP is still covering and now they are giving me the whole we don't cover if it's abused crap after they pitched the sale that way.

Very Frustrating.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Ok I have to go back to work and can't play anymore. I will have to complete the attack on my break later.[]

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

OH MAN. I was gettin the popcorn out of the microwave.

This may be a good thing since I would most likely choke on it from laughing so hard.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Do-Clo

Ok I have to go back to work and can't play anymore. I will have to complete the attack on my break later<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You didn't even get started!

It was like...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Lock S-foils in attack position! Luke... Your lunch is over. Get back to work or Yoda will fire you!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hummm.... Popcorn.... I have some Kettle Cooked...

I think I'm going to go Pop a bag!

FAQ

Hey, since xwing isn't here, does that mean we can talk about him?

Oh, man! Can you believe him? I mean, come on!!! Who has 1100+ posts?! Doesn’t he have anything better to do with his time?

<font color="teal"><font size="1">Excuse me…</font id="size1"></font id="teal">

And boy is he an :bleap: to newbies! They come here and ask the same old dumb Q’s and xwing just JUMPS down their throat!

<font color="teal"><font size="3">Excuse me…</font id="size3"></font id="teal">

And GOD!!! Him and that Index thingy!!! WOW! It’s like, “Get a life already!” I swear, he must sit on this board all day long salivating over the next opportunity to flog someone because they didn’t read his stupid Thread Inde…

<font color="teal"><font size="5">HEY POSTWHORE!!!</font id="size5"></font id="teal">

<font size="5">WHAT?</font id="size5">

<font color="teal">This will all be here when he gets back!</font id="teal">

I LOVE xwing! He’s so awesome! And his Tread Index is the most helpful thread on this forum! []

FAQ

How do I make an LED saber?

Where do I get a blade?

What's a diffuser?

What does EL stand for?

Hello?

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

Dang! I'm chiming in on this one. Firebird you're bustin' me up laughing!! Xwing is going to hack the system and set your post count to zero if you're not careful. [:0]

Tiberius

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

You guys are awesome.[] Keep it up I want lots to read.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Tiberius172

Xwing is going to hack the system and set your post count to zero if you're not careful. [:0]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Don't give him any ideas!

FAQ