Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: New emitter designs

Like this?:

http://www.thelightsaber.com/History...s/MaraEHSM.jpg

That'd be really hard to do. You'd need some heavy drilling and whatnot. And I don't think they're in high enough demand for Tim to keep them in stock with pre-drilled holes.

As for the emitter... it's too hard to see.

EDIT:
    I have seen something very close to this hilt done before. I think there's something in that 3,000-page-long saber picture thread in the misc. section.

Well the holes wouldnt have to be drilled... I'd apply them another way... Besides Aluminum is easy to drill... I know Strydur told me he could do those grooves in the hilt for me and that he's done it before..
    I could probably modify an emitter to look like that. Then just use a small round aluminum and put a hole in the emitter to fit it in or something.. Now where could I get the rubber grip though?? []

<div align="left"><center></center></div id="left">

<center><font color="red">Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. Gotta love the lekku =0)~</font id="red"></center>

What about getting some straight jamb strips and cutting them to size then you could screw or rivit them in. rubber grip? How about shopping around NAPA?

<center></center>

doesnt everyone just love the led holder style 8,its off the hook but its expensive,but i think one day i'll save for it and get it but not now.

"aaah general kenobi you are a bold one."-general grievous

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DACOTA

doesnt everyone just love the led holder style 8,its off the hook but its expensive,but i think one day i'll save for it and get it but not now.

"aaah general kenobi you are a bold one."-general grievous
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Style 8 is sweet- I can't wait for it to be added to the options in the MHS saber builder, so I can see what it looks like when compared to style 5, the other expensive one.

I know that mara jade saber somebody posted would be hard, but what about the pommels and emitters on the two I posted links for? Those look a little more do-able. One of the pommels is very close to one of the offerings here, it's just a bit longer and has a knob on the end.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

If Tim ever does a 1.25" to 1.5" adapter it shouldn't be hard to do a Mara Jade saber in spirit. The bottom is just strips riveted on. The top has a lip but otherwise is just the t-grips around the way.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Amanita, the style 8 should look identical to the 5 from the side. Only difference appears to be the obvious drilled holes.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by todd4566

Amanita, the style 8 should look identical to the 5 from the side. Only difference appears to be the obvious drilled holes.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

There is a bit more than that. 8 has one more sholder on the neck, and 5 has the bit extending from the emitter.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

I think I like style number 5 the best, although the detailing on 8 is sweet. I hope that there will be more cool pommel and emitter designs coming out, for even more variety.

Now that .gif on the home page is going to need to be updated...

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!