Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: New emitter designs

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font color="blue"><font size="3">When I got home from work Thursday, a little before midnight, PST, my new #4 emitter was waiting for me.[]

I haven't drilled and tapped the hole for the blade retaining thumb screw yet. I wanted one of the emitters that the blade would shine through.

This one is sweet! I may have to get one of the #6s, too. []

I need to figure out how to adjust the exposure on my crappy little digital camera, but.......I couldn't resist.........</font id="size3"></font id="blue">[]

<font color="red"><font size="4">EDIT:</font id="size4"></font id="red">

<font color="blue"><font size="3">Ok, here's some exposure adjustment and a lighter background:</font id="size3"></font id="blue">

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

Sweet Jedi-Loreen! I was tempted to get that one myself, but ended up picking #3 for now. I was hoping somebody would get it and post pictures.

[]

All these pics are costing me money[]

Nice shot of the emitter, I like how you captured two vents.

<center></center>

nice job jedi-loreen my first custom will use that emitter.

"aaah general kenobi you are a bold one."-general grievous

Ok I don't see this anywhere.. I could be blind from being up for like 36 hours... However does the mount thing for the LED come with the new emitters like it did with the original emitters? Please let me know..
    Sorry if this is mentioned else where. Thanks!

<div align="left"><center></center></div id="left">

<center><font color="red">Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. Gotta love the lekku =0)~</font id="red"></center>

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

yes they do

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Thanks for the answer.. Time to go build me a saber....

<div align="left"><center></center></div id="left">

<center><font color="red">Female Twi'leks are so Hot! I want one. Gotta love the lekku =0)~</font id="red"></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by NooB1Kenobi

Ok I don't see this anywhere.. I could be blind from being up for like 36 hours... However does the mount thing for the LED come with the new emitters like it did with the original emitters? Please let me know..
    Sorry if this is mentioned else where. Thanks!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Strydur

yes they do

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<font color="blue"><font size="3">Which I didn't realize when I ordered my 2 new emitters last weekend. Because I also ordered a quick change kit for the red LED I ordered. So now I have 2 extra heat sink/LED mounts.

Guess that means I'll have to buy a couple more LEDS! </font id="size3"> </font id="blue"> []

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

Does anyone have the dimensions for the type-7 emitter? I need the diameters at the tip and at the base (the widest part of the cone, not the threaded section)and the length between the two. I'm trying to design a part to add on to this, and I need to be able to accurately model this section to make my part right.

What is life but the passage to death?