Thread: Mixed up saber (The Aggressor)

Default Mixed up saber (The Aggressor)

Here is a MHS style saber that has an identity crisis. It has sith spikes, jedi color and vader type grips. For the hilt lights I used the LED ring from a hasbro toy lightsaber and changed the LEDs on it to amber. I also used part of the plastic blade on the same toy saber to use as a diffuser for the hilt lights. And to make sure I got all the use I could out of the toy saber, I used the sound card. I guess those toy sabers are like a pig, you can use every part. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    May the Force be with you.

First to comment! I really like this one. I love what you did with the spike idea and the Blade holder. Fantastic work as always!

Winning the fight isn't everything. It's the only thing, and you have two options- TapouT or PassouT.
    Official Saber Concepts Saber Designer

Interesting saber. I like the emitter!

ouch ouch ouch. All those spikes in those places...looks like it would hurt to hold it properly (where the spikes are) and unwieldy to hold without injuring yourself.

It looks evil...but...ow ow ow ow ow.

A Jedi gains power through understanding;
    a Sith gains understanding through power.
    Help me choose my Sith Sinktube Saber design!

Quote Originally Posted by gundamaniac View Post
    ouch ouch ouch. All those spikes in those places...looks like it would hurt to hold it properly (where the spikes are) and unwieldy to hold without injuring yourself.

It looks evil...but...ow ow ow ow ow.

That was what the customer wanted. I went through a whole box of band-aids putting it together. LOL

that is some hard core awesomeness. i'd be scared to touch it with dem spikes and such

I think you would do more damage to yourself than the enemy. But it is the intimidation factor. Scare them enough by looking at it and you won't have to fight. lol

I think it must be a wall hanger, or the person who owns it has tough hands! lol
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)