Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraSound 2.1 Upgrade - Updated 4/28

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeQuadFive View Post
    Hmmm

While I appreciate that they are willing to upgrade the boards, what a pain the rear to dissassemble lightsabers to get the board back out and out to them lol.

Figures, I get the thing loaded into my graflex without quick disconnects just before this comes out

How about an offer for letting us swap the boards?
    Uh... That's BASICALLY what is being done... YOu're just paying for Shipping and handling... Sheesh.

Anybody come across the link for the upgrade yet?

Default Us 2.1 Upgrade

I've been looking for the upgrade link off and on all day. If anyone knows where it is, could you please post it.

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering

So just to be certain before I send $200 worth of boards through the mail, the correct address would be as follows...

Ultra Sabers LLC
    ATTN: US 2.1 <~~I guessed
    980 W. Juanita Ave
    Gilbert, AZ 85233

Correct??
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Correct.

Ultra Sabers
    980 W. Juanita Ave.
    Gilbert, AZ 85233

http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12253.0

Should we include a copy of our reciept with our boards when we send them in?

ok so i got a question. ultra says they are doing a second run. so can we just buy the 2.1 or do we need to send the boards back? or can we do both? i personaly dont have one YET but it would be nice to know that i can just buy the 2.1 board and dont have to worry about sending back.( yes i am lazy abiut this)

beacuse this will also help with the switch problem seeing as i am trying to realy keep my saber in a resonable budget. ( 18 years old and i still cant find a freaking job! course i also live in michigan wich has the worst employment rate in the U.S.)
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

Quote Originally Posted by LordJaivus View Post
    Should we include a copy of our reciept with our boards when we send them in?
    That's would be a good idea.

Darth Vane ok so i got a question. ultra says they are doing a second run. so can we just buy the 2.1 or do we need to send the boards back? or can we do both? i personaly dont have one YET but it would be nice to know that i can just buy the 2.1 board and dont have to worry about sending back.( yes i am lazy abiut this)

beacuse this will also help with the switch problem seeing as i am trying to realy keep my saber in a resonable budget. ( 18 years old and i still cant find a freaking job! course i also live in michigan wich has the worst employment rate in the U.S.)
    FACEPALM

If you have a 2.0 and want to upgrade it to 2.1, send it in.
    When the next run(2.1) is released they will be available for purchase at TCSS(?) and Ultrasabers.
    butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering

ok ok sorry i was just a little oblivious this morning. lol
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!