Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: UltraSound 2.1 Upgrade - Updated 4/28

That is not an available option.
    No one said you have to send it back, if you are happy with your saber, leave it as is.
    This is an upgrade at a ridiculously cheap price.
    The easier we make it for the Ultrasabers staff, the quicker your boards will be shipped back.
    Are there any other Lightsaber electronics manufacturers that offer a similar deal?
    I currently have 5 personal sabers and 5 customers' saber to disassemble.
    butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering

Easy there partner

I know I don't have to send it back, just saying I wish I would have waited to stick it in my graflex another couple of weeks.

Oh well

The best news is that when I buy another US the issues are fixed!
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

Even with quick-disconnects, all of thei wires would have to be removed from the board. I don't think Alex is going to do a trade-in on this either.....but it wouldn't hurt to ask about it.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeQuadFive View Post
    Easy there partner

I know I don't have to send it back, just saying I wish I would have waited to stick it in my graflex another couple of weeks.

Oh well

The best news is that when I buy another US the issues are fixed!
    I just finished the electronics build on my Mace FX with Rebel RB purple, 10 min before the announcement was posted. Felt the same way.

Jay-gon Jinn Even with quick-disconnects, all of thei wires would have to be removed from the board. I don't think Alex is going to do a trade-in on this either.....but it wouldn't hurt to ask about it.
    No, on the trade ins.
    butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering

This is an upgrade at a ridiculously cheap price.
    Well... err... I don't think the wording here really fits the bill. I'm not looking for a FEATURE upgrade, I'm looking to stop the ERRORS with the current board operation. I would not label that an "upgrade" I would label that a bug fix.

Having said that...

I can appreciate how much work it is to make a product for such a limited market like this, and how expensive it can be to make repairs. Everybody wants custom changes and quick fixes, yet they want to pay prices that you would pay to a company making 20 million units. Really does not fit.

No, I think Alex is doing a super job by fixing these boards for $6 and I'm very appreciative of it. Kudos to Ultrasabers for doing it! I'm sure he's not coming out ahead by this round of fixes.

Cheers,
    Edwin Tracy (Eandori)

- Official Plecter Labs USA station for repairs and firmware upgrades, Ultrasound soon!
    - Occasional completed Lightsabers for sale there!

So what would this website be then? I don't see it in your profile.

So do we have to remove the TCSS sound assembly before we send our boards in because some of us have ordered them that way.

It has to be bare, nothing but the US2.0, no wires, mounts, etc.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

So anybody found the link at ultrasabers for the upgrade?
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Nope. I'd say wait 'til after the Superbowl. Maybe the guys at Ultra are probably watching too.