Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: some help with wiring plz:10w ledengin(green)cf4.1 +clash flash-shimmer!

Hi Erv' Good to see you again. Yeah, I fully agree a code-change would be MUCH simpler then doing this is discrete logic etc. The only reason I was not going down that road was I was getting the impression that you were busy with other projects, RL, etc.

I myself got pulled off of this thread for a bit by work. I WISH I could tell you guys all about what I'm doing right now at work!!!!! But since I don't want to lose my job and get sued... I'm forced to stay quiet. But when Intel's next CPU/Motherboard combo is out I just have to show you what I was working on for this last year.

Erv' please send me a mail. We need to get that France-USA plan going again. I'm ready for ya!
    Edwin Tracy (Eandori)

- Official Plecter Labs USA station for repairs and firmware upgrades, Ultrasound soon!
    - Occasional completed Lightsabers for sale there!

no worries eandori !
    I'm definitly busy, but this sort of firmware hack is something I generally do in the train, during my morning trip. So far so good, house rennovation is taking most of my free time, definitly less time for designing personnal electronics but I'll release voice core 2.0 and blaster core 2.0 in march anyway !

I still to have to test the modified firmware on a CF, and I must also write the code to have the power on + flicker combined.
    I'm still waiting for my new microcontroller prototyping board since I can't do PCBs anymore (until the lab is finished). Many Ideas for V5 but no platform to concretize them...
    Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com

I cleaned up the diagram

recharge port added

The was mention of a resistor(s?). Where does that go and which one would you use if you were using a 8 AAA Nimh pack?
    Last edited by Roy's Blues; 03-05-2009 at 07:01 AM.
    butthurtz is a path to the darkside.
    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to butthurtz. Butthurtz leads to suffering