Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MR vrs Hasbro

If Tim wasn't planning on restocking it he would remove it from the store.
    MHS will NOT work as a conversion kit, and even if it did Number 1 is totally the wrong shape.

Just wait for stock to come back in.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I have a Hasbro Darth Maul lightsaber. Some of the LED's are no longer working. I need to convert to Luxeon LED.
    Has anyone converted a Hasbro Darth Maul lightsaber with the "MR or Hasbro FX Maul conversion kit" from The Custom Saber Shop? If so... are there some difficulties that come about? And is there pictures and a tutorial for the "Hasbro" model?
    Thanks very much for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by satyrsxlm View Post
    I have a Hasbro Darth Maul lightsaber. Some of the LED's are no longer working. I need to convert to Luxeon LED.
    Has anyone converted a Hasbro Darth Maul lightsaber with the "MR or Hasbro FX Maul conversion kit" from The Custom Saber Shop? If so... are there some difficulties that come about? And is there pictures and a tutorial for the "Hasbro" model?
    Thanks very much for your help!
    Welcome to the forum.

Couple of things:

1. Please refrain from necro-posting. This means to post in a thread that havn't had any updates in a couple months or more. This prevents the forums from becoming cluttered with old and outdated posts.

2. Please read all the stickies. They are full of useful information and will tell you most of what you need to know about this hobby.

3. The search feature is your best friend, and the best way to keep from getting yelled at for asking redundant questions. A quick search using common words in your request turned up 60+ returns that should be helpful in answering any questions you might have. It took me all of 10 seconds to get these results:
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...earchid=213476

Again, welcome to the hobby, hope you'll show us some interesting stuff
    When your lightsabers gutter and die in your hands,
    your blaster packs run dry of charge,
    your words of power dry up in your throat and I am still standing,
    what will you do then?

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

more specifically is this thread. (http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...kits-available) it's in the same group of stickies that you found this thread in.

welcome to the forums! please read all the stickies yadda yadda yadda... and show us what you've got!
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    What about the 2007 Luke Rotj?
    Hello!

I got a ROTJ Luke saber and I started dismantle it to upgrade it to luxeon.
    But I realize my 1" blade is _juuuust_ the size of the hole in the emitter. I see in the dedicated thread that the conversion kit has a portion poping out the emitter (to get a longer grip on the blade I guess); but I can't imagine how the kit can goes through the emitter and contain the blade without having to enlarge the emitter hole...

Some one can tell me how? Is it mandatory (I will have difficulties to get clean hand work)?

Regards