Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Revan!

Default Revan!

My new Revan....need to work on it some...but here it is on its first night!

Well that pretty freaking sweet right there.

Very neat, Glock! Could you tell us more about the costume? Did you make it? If so, with what?

Also, got pics in daylight?

it came from Rob@way of myth in FL. It is freakin amazing! I do have to do a little work on the straps, and hood and cape to get to fit to my liking, but amazing stuff regardless. I just scrambled it together to snap a few pics...It was pretty dark out, I didnt want to post too many pics as it is still a WIP to get into the 501st, I hope!

Well from the looks of it almost everything in the CRL is covered. What else are you planning before you submit to the 501st?

And is that leather for the chest/vambraces or is it sintra or similar plastic?

All plastic...I have to modify the straps, and do a few minor pieces like the greyish pattern between the armor...Saber on the way from Wadeh13...which by the way kicks alot of arse!
    Last edited by glockink; 01-14-2009 at 05:22 PM.

That is an awesome Revan costume!!! Revan is my favorite character. I am planning on making me one later on. Can you take some detail pictures of the mask and armor?
    May the Force be with you.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by glockink View Post
    All plastic...I have to modify the straps, and do a few minor pieces like the greyish pattern between the armor...Saber on the way from Wadeh13...which by the way kicks alot of arse! Buy a saber from him!
    Guys no open solicitation or pandering in the threads. It is fine to post where you got the saber, but no endorsement should be made on the open forums.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

very very nice looking
    ...YUP!