Thread: LDM's ROTS anakin to Graflex replica (MR sound, P4 blue)

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Default LDM's ROTS anakin to Graflex replica (MR sound, P4 blue)

Hi folks, this is a Hasbro Fx Conversion. I did all of the little things to convert it to a Graflex ANH replica.

It has a Replica bubble strip, Graflex screw, Glass eye and a conversion kit from TCSS with black epoxy accents.

The LED is a blue Seoul P4, and other than that it has the other "classic features of my anakin conversions (PVC spacer, etc.)

Here is the Video:

http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=I3010019.flv

And the glamour shots:

Finally, the "in-build" pix:

Enjoy! This conversion did turn out very nice, so for anyone who wants to do a cheap replica, this is a good option.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

nice conversion LDM. I like how you say it's a AOTC conversion in the video ;P
    ...YUP!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

oops! That's what happens when you work on like 7 sabers at once...***facepalm***
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Well that looks familiar. Looks awesome. =)
    twitch.tv/sigfreda

Very nice!

Although, I personally think the MR Anakin makes a good conversion to ESB because of the control box location and the "textured mylar tape" look (as opposed to the smooth tape look).

Well it came today, the box was a little beat up (the bottom was already about to fall out!) but here it is, took the time to install the pins too.

Oooh shiny.

That's a big eye.

Bubbly.

Flash on.

Flash off.
    twitch.tv/sigfreda

Very Nice, LDM does a great job. The 1 he is doing for me from the contest is going to be quite a surprise to everybody. I hope to have my Jedi costume by the time it is done and go to his house and take alot of pictures(LOL).
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

yup yummy saber tomoyo definitely a winner...ya know i should have had those sections blackened cause yeah lol...
    ...YUP!