Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Starkiller / Apprentice costume

Default Starkiller / Apprentice costume

Hi
    I'm looking to make Vader's Apprentice costume and wondered if anyone one knows

1. Anywhere that sells them.

2. Anyone who's made one.

3.Anywhere that sells the supplies to make one.

Thanks I have been scouring the internet(I mean revising) for ages and couldn't find anything.

Thanks for your help

I may be able to help, I've made 2 of the different costumes so my first question would be, which costume are you wanting to make?? There's quite a few to choose from. The ones I have experience with are the classic training gear (the stuff you start the game in) and I've also made the Sith Lord robes. As far as I know there is no one that makes and sells either of these costumes, but I could be wrong.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I seriously doubt there's any place that's making these costumes or armor yet.

It's something you have to do on your own, or get someone to make for you.

The only thing I've seen anyone making to sell is his lightsaber.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

1. None that I know of
    2. No one that I've seen yet
    3. Modified clothes (cargo pants, boots, hoodie), gauntlets, and sintra plates for his chest/neck armor. Google "sintra armor". The stuff is cheap, moldable, readily available, easy to wear, and overall fantastic.

Thanks everybody who has helped.
    I am looking to make the original training gear.

OK, that costume isn't hard at all to make yourself. It's mostly some store bought stuff which just needs to be modified to your liking and then a gauntlet and the shoulder gear.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...t=6708&page=21

If you go to this post and look at the posts by Halcyon that is the training gear I made. There isn't a good shot of the gauntlet, but I used a toilet brush holder and some scrap plastic from a Sterilite trashcan to make it. For the shoulders I used that same Sterilite trash can, they are oval shaped and sold at Walmart for $10. The sides are curved well for these shoulder and can be heated slightly and bent into different curves if need be. I used Rustoleum Aluminum spray paint with ground up charcoal dust for the weathering.
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Hi Leximus
    That's a SWEET lookin' costume! Can you tell me what each bit is cause i'm the the uk so I can't get the trash can, but i may be able to make the armor bits.

Haha, there's a guy on RL that made one. research man research.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

RL? Is that the Rebel Legion?
    I really wanna join the 501st/Rebel Legion, but i'm not 18 yet.

The Gauntlet ironically is mostly from what many have seen to be a top half of a Modified Boba Fett Right arm Gauntlet, with the LCD screen over the top instead of the rest of the gear... Go over onto The Dented Helmet Forums, a few guys there have made the costume and might be doing runs of the Upper Body armour..

As for the rest... Lots of Bandages, and Belts..