Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Shindig 09

Default UK Shindig 09

Yup, here it is again. :P

All UK Jedi fire away.

So, this year, there is a former member of NY Jedi coming over to the UK (London) and wants to attend a UK Jedi meeting, so, as a result, the Shindig this year will be held in June, sometime between the 2nd and the 28th.

This time, I will be there, if I have to "Acquire" my Dads sat-nav and start walking two weeks in advance, I'll be there. So, let's choose a weekend and if anybody living in London could suggest a location, then go for it. We don't want to pay if we can avoid it, but if the weather is crap, a place to go and fight in an adult like manner of just wacking the hell out of Drich- I mean, each other, would be awesome!!

Let's learn from last years mistakes and get a good turn out this time.

Start posting!!

(Please.) :P

Yeah, I'm up for this one. And after not having any sabers for the first meet-up I should have at least 3 built by June.
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

Youngling

Having not got to the last one, I'm definitely keen to make it this time round.

I'll put my thinking cap on as to any possible indoor locations in dirty London and do a bit of checking. Hopefully it'll be luvly, sunny and outdoorsy, but I agree we need a backup option

*Bump*

Drich, BR, everyone, where the hell are all of you people?!?!?

Ohhh! A shindig! Count me in! Hopefully I'll have sorted out my saber by then!

There is no emotion; there is peace // There is no ignorance; there is knowledge // There is no passion; there is serenity // There is no death; there is the Force.

if I could get down that way I would, but alas it seems work is in the way again this year, next year come up my way and make it easier on me! lol

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

Is there any update on this at all? Like time or location?

There is no emotion; there is peace // There is no ignorance; there is knowledge // There is no passion; there is serenity // There is no death; there is the Force.

Youngling

Quote Originally Posted by Mcich View Post
    if I could get down that way I would, but alas it seems work is in the way again this year, next year come up my way and make it easier on me! lol
    Actually, I'd love to visit up that way, as I used to live relatively near - in Arnside, which is on the train between Lancaster and Barrow? Fond memories of my misspent younger days, and a beautiful part of the country - plenty of good outdoor locations to run around shamelessly waving lightsabers about fer shure

I've not had any joy with checking out indoor locations in the London area yet, unfortunately...
    ...anyone else?

Any Ideas when we could go for outdoor?

And where's everyone else? Does anyone know what happened to Drich?

I know that BR said he's going to be busy, back at the beginning of the year.

And MALAKI!! Get the frack in here! :P