Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toy trains us to use the force??

Talking Toy trains us to use the force??

Anyone else see this???

http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifesty...iner-toy_N.htm

"The Force Trainer (expected to be priced at $90 to $100) comes with a headset that uses brain waves to allow players to manipulate a sphere within a clear 10-inch-tall training tower, analogous to Yoda and Luke Skywalker's abilities in the Star Wars films."

*drooool...orders 4*
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!

That is pretty awesome Even im tempted to get one.. or 4

that is awesome!! i was watching something like that on the discovery channel awhile ago. a paraplegic used brain waves to move a mouse curser accross the screen. he could browse the internet, watch TV and change the channel, use the phone, all from the brain interface. it was really cool.

Now we get to tap into this technology and test our concentration. I wonder how hard it really is. i want to try to manipulate the ball with out using the hand gestures.

deffinetly buying this!!

DEFINITELY going to have to try this out with the kids

Sounds like more brain activity = more power to the fan blowing the ball = ball rises

Simple, but neat.

now that is cool, can't wait till they apply this to videogame controlers

sweet! this is the start of making video games where you play it with your mind. just think, then video games will make your mind stronger!

Yeah, it all starts with a harmless little ball. Next thing you know...

Monsters from the Id.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Check this out. This is something similar, but it's a computer game. Look at the products page.
    that is awesome!! i was watching something like that on the discovery channel awhile ago. a paraplegic used brain waves to move a mouse curser accross the screen. he could browse the internet, watch TV and change the channel, use the phone, all from the brain interface. it was really cool.
    I think this might be the product you saw Braxus. There's a news article about that at the bottom of the page about a brain powered wheelchair.
    n00bies start here, PLEASE!!! Thread Index

Co-founder of Pencil Busters, Inc.
    PBI Forum Admin
    PBI Homepage
    PBI Forum

I like the Geekologie writers review of it, but his site isn't one for the kids...
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

ROFL Barmin thats where I first saw it
    Momma in law: If this printer keeps printing the same thing I'm going to spit nickles!

Me: if you start spitting nickles I'm coming over with a bucket!