At the request of Tim this is going to be Tim's List of things to-do... a condensed version of the wish list threads. I'll be basically making a condensed list of those threads... SO if you want your suggestions on here you should make it pretty darn apparent to me and/or Strydur in the wish list threads.

I color coded it someone for clarity... Normal text could apply to either modular or sink tube sabers. Blue modular pieces only and black simply stock requests. Purple is related to the costuming ideas.
<hr noshade size="1">

In no particular order:
<ul>[*]Shrouds/Emitters[*]horizontal saber holders[*]Quick release blade button[*]sink knob pommels[*]saber carrying cases[*]1.25" to 1.5" adapter[*]1.25" LED blade holders[*]aluminum covertecs ** in process **[*]kids saber[*]prewired endcaps w/ speakers[*]Double saber adapters
<font color="blue">[*]MHS to 1.25" sink tube adapter[*]Female-female extension piece ** done **</font id="blue">
<font color="black">[*]Belt Clips[*]O-rings[*]"Decrative/accent" LEDs with corresponding resistors[*]Various switches (rocker, toggle, sliding, etc...)[*]alternate LED drivers (ex. Buckpuck and Micropuck Drivers)[*]knurled buttons a la prequel sabers
</font id="black"><font color="purple">[*]Costuming forum[*]Saber Belts (with assesories such as d-ring clips, covertech holders, and pouches)[*]Jedi/Sith Robes (in different colors)</font id="purple">[/list]