Thread: P4 Lum?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default P4 Lum?

Anyone know what the Lums are for the P4s sold in the store? I am putting together a saber for a buddy and he originally wanted a white blade, but I bought a p4 from the store and put it in a different saber I am building for myself and wasn't impressed. I might talk him into doing a Cyan experiment but was just curious if a k2 would be brighter than a p4.

Any recomendations for a bright white?
    Last edited by bigbret50; 01-06-2009 at 04:03 PM.

P4 White U bin is 240 lumins at 1 amp.
    I'M JUST A SPY(LOL)

Is this the brightest the store has. Mine seems to barely light the 40 inch blade.

What is the set-up you have running?

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

I had it on a resistor then just direct drove it. It brightened up a bit but is still very dim. I ordered this with a P4 red and it never worked. Maybe something happened in the shipping or something.

I am assuming a p4 white should light up a 40 inch blade fairly evenly and brightl correct?

What kind of diffuser is in the blade? 40" is a bit long for most led's to light properly with out good diffusion. Strydur has also had others with quality issues with the Seoul P4's not working.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.