Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Old ANH luke MR soundboard voltage

all of the wiring is the same as it was when it came out of the replica handle.the only differnce is the led took place of the old blade.i dont have a voltage meter i guess i am going to have to get one.thanks here is a diagram i dont know if it will help
    i can make it a little bigger if that will help

A larger image would be nice I can't make out enough detail on that one.

One question though when you removed the el blade was there a seperate board to run the el blade instead of the sound board?

Did you connect your led to the same point as the el blade was connected?

I know that was two questions but if you have your led connected to the same point as the el was then it is not going to work. It will require some reworking to make it work properly.

Do-Clo

Don't make me destroy you...

i dont want to sound stupid but i dont really know.the way it came out of the hilt is exactlly the way it is now except for the led hook up to where the el use to be.and yes i did hook the led to the same point as the el blade. so that would explain that not working. thank you and i am trying to get a larger image but photobucket is not giving me a bigger one i will keep trying thank you for the help

Saber if you want email me your diagram direct and I will look at it some time tomorrow evening.

Do-Clo

you is da man, do-clo!

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Ok saber I took a look at your diagram and the way you have it connected it will not work. I would need to know a few things about the circuit to help you modify it to work with a led. You said that you didn't have a multi-meter correct. You need to get one so you can take some measurments for me and then I can help you set it up for the led. Also please take a good picture of the circuit boards and wiring as it is which will also help. If the circuit was in front of me then it would be a snap to do.

Do-Clo

thanks i'll get that asap and get back to you

scrap that hole project.my daugther ran over the circut board with the wheel of the office chair[V]

ARRRGHH!!!!!!!

Do-Clo

thanks for the help do-clo.many many thanks