Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New saber design need some insperation.

Default New saber design need some insperation.

Ok New idea

Now I have been trying to come up with ideas that are very very ep1-ish style and can be done from altercations to stock parts I feel I have come up with something.

Now I was always a big fan of the council jedi clan sabers but non of them really took my fancy ya know, So what I did was make my own design for a clan style saber that might have been around before the time of the ep1 council members were the council members we know from the films.

I feel there's not much info to be had of things mostly lets say 20 years prior to EP1, at least that I've found to be of use really.

So here's my idea and I am going to make fine improvements to it but I feel this can be done.

Eletronics are still not decided apon!
    Last edited by Hasid Lafre; 01-09-2009 at 09:17 AM.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

i like that blade holder. looking hasid
    ...YUP!

Maybe a long-ish tube with almost as long windows cut into it so you get the glow of the blade when on and the blade holder all the time. You could polish the inside so that its nice and reflective.
    Eager to learn, but not so much to put into practice with out great prior knowledge... in other words, measure twice cut once.

No Iam looking for something about 2.5" in total length.

you will proably say no but, some sort of claws, the ones that chaos has on his saber would look great on this saber(or ones like them).
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Dosent anyone read? I said EP1 style

yeah I read. big deal, it's a CUSTOM saber. plus your emiter is an anikan rots blade holder. sorry I'm not trying to be mouthy.
    Last edited by Sairon; 01-02-2009 at 08:19 PM.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

It is a big deal I want something plain and simple, a claw setup isent plain and isent simple, the bladeholder isent compleatly an ani rots its styled like one.

I was looking for a shroud idea but nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasid Lafre View Post
    It is a big deal I want something plain and simple, a claw setup isent plain and isent simple, the bladeholder isent compleatly an ani rots its styled like one.

I was looking for a shroud idea but nevermind.
    Spell-check much?

If you dont have anything to add then why post at all?

And people wonder why I am such an ass.