Thread: I lol'd

Default I lol'd

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAKE-YOUR-OWN-LI...%3A1|294%3A200

Old EL tech plans being sold on ebay.
    Eager to learn, but not so much to put into practice with out great prior knowledge... in other words, measure twice cut once.

Whats really funny, is those sabers shown are all from the BYB.

I hate crap like that.

OH HAY PLZ PAY ME 4 OUTDATED USELESS INFO U CAN FYND ON TEH INTARWEBZ 4 FREE!!!!! KTHXBYE

A Jedi gains power through understanding;
    a Sith gains understanding through power.
    Help me choose my Sith Sinktube Saber design!

yeah, my first plan was an EL, but I didn't read all the way through the forum and thought it was the newest tech... silly me. After reading some more I found out that Lux are much brighter...
    Eager to learn, but not so much to put into practice with out great prior knowledge... in other words, measure twice cut once.

Stuff like this happens every now and then.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

When you check his feed back you see he's been doing this scam stuff for a long time. He's even got up plans to make hydrogen generators to beat the gas pumps... He calls the other plans jokes! lol

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, my EL Blade Tutorial that I wrote and posted on TF.N was copied and someone was selling it on ebay.

I put that information out there for free.

If you Google "Jedi Loreen", the first entry is a link to my tutorial.

It's kind old now too, I wrote it in 2003, or 2004, some of the companies I used for parts probably don't exist anymore.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Well I say if you fall for his BROKEN SHIFT/CAPSLOCK KEY ALWAYS LOCKED ON description then you deserve to be ripped off haha.

A Jedi gains power through understanding;
    a Sith gains understanding through power.
    Help me choose my Sith Sinktube Saber design!

Yeah, people will make money anyway they can think of (except for a "real" job, which dad maybe losing in just over a month.)