Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: build thread for new MHS

mabey thats it IDK. and excelent looking saber man cant wait to see it finished! any who great news i am finaly done painting! here is a pic of it finished!

tomrrow i am going to be ordering the lux three kit (red baby yeah!) . so i am hoping buy next friday i will be done!
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

ok so update i have not orderd the lux three kit yet so my saber is but on hold for know... but i am trying to remember who could supply me with a MR board. i am just going to scrounge up the cash for a whole new MR board and lux III red kit, than just gutting my Luke ANH and just making it a usless hilt. i will convert the luke when i have the time and money so i have two sabers to use than just one.

Default board

it would be cool for us if we could just get MR soundboards. I splurged and got a couple Ultrasounds. I just find the idea of gutting an MR a bit much. I am gonna wait a while and see if more sound options become available.

well mabey if we bug tim about it mabey we could see that as a option? lol jk

i wish i could afford a US 2.0 but i cant get the money for it.

Ok so i got the rest of my parts in today! i will update this thread whith pics and a video when i am done!

p.s. any one else have trouble putting the blade tip in? i had to force mine in and it was made for the thin walled blades.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I've never used thin walled blades. Haven't had problems with thick walled blade tips.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Mhm thats odd. Man the switch and LED are TINY!, hard to belive something that small is so bright!