Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Led Blade and Hilt Construction

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Well hopefully without sounding like too much of a jerk...

You could probably find them at shops that sell plastic???

I know you are not trying to steal my business but do you make it a habbit of going into business's and asking them if you can buy the items they sell at some other store? I have nothing against you personally but this sort of question is really getting old.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chuber

... but i dont have credit card...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Buy yourself a Visa, or American Express, gift card... POOF!! Instant credit card. []

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Devilstar2k2

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chuber

... but i dont have credit card...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Buy yourself a Visa, or American Express, gift card... POOF!! Instant credit card. []
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah, but I doubt he could stop by a grocery store and pick one of those up like we can.[]

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?

</center>

Tim's payments are through paypal so you have other choices then just credit card. Last time I checked bank account was still the #1 choice in setting up a PP acct.

Just a thought.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

^ Good point... He could easily do an e-check.

don't worry chuber, we will find a way to direct your money to tim!! []

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

Hey tim, I was wondering. Will all these parts work together and fit properly to each other?

1-1/4" x 12" Chrome sink tube- or any tube that is 1-1/4"

Screw on LED/blade holder style 1

Screw on pommel style 1

Zack

You have some parts mixed, the screw on emitter and screw on end cap are for the mhs system and will require the purchase of the adapter that goes from the mhs parts to 1.5" diamater sink tube. They will not work with the 1.25" sink tube

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

If we have enough requests, Tim may make blade holders for 1.25" pipes but like Do-Clo said all of the MHS stuff is geared around the 1.5" pipe.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi