Thread: Long time no see

Default Long time no see

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've been around, but have been in and out a couple times. Hows the old crew doing? Anyone still around?

Things have been going good for me, got promoted at my part time job at McDonalds (lol), been doing good in school, have been furthering my electronic and robotics skills, and have been starting to do a lot more with computers and such. Havn't really been into the star wars thing as much as I was, but did go as a storm trooper on Halloween. Anyways, I've decided with Hasbro getting the FX line going again, I might pick up the good old sabers again, but to my surprise I had none! The last saber I have has been a WIP for quit a while, but hopefully will get it going soon.

Anyways, hope to hear from some old buds!

Elliot
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Welcome back.

Now get to saber building!
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I said it once at FX and I'll say it again! Congrats on the promotion. And Don't clown the McJob right now man, at least it's a Job, Down here in the south, we have a lot of people losing their jobs to the economic woes.

Get cracking on some sabers!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Welcome back Ti El! There are a ton of new MHS parts in the store now, make some sabers
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Lots of lay offs up here too, but in the recession, it means lots of buisness for McDonalds, and Wall mart.
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"

Hey! Thought you had vanished... Glad to see you around again

Glad to be back

Vazan Maceu got XP Installed on my laptop, and got myself a Acer Aspire one along with setting up lots of computers

Lord Maul, been a while man, Im stoked on your RGB saber, hope things have been going good? Plannin on finishing up my saber, then a couple hasbro fx conversions, might consider anouther mhs in the near distance future
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"

welcome back! if you're doing hasbro conversions get the clone wars ultimate saber (build your own kit) it has sounds nearly on par with the FX line and it's a real improvement over the old hasbro sabers.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Things have been going pretty well over here. There's like 8 inches of snow right now

I'm excited about the saber too. It's my first CF saber
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

We got a ton of snow too, my first time driving in it too
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"