Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Modular Hilt Systems

Still thinking of a good name.

Last edited by Darth Viox; 05-21-2008 at 02:46 AM.

My MHS saber.
    Hilt length 13" Blade length 37"
    CF3 driven Green Lux III running from a 4AA battery pack, Erv's Polycarb tube with double wrap of magic film.
    Main switch houses green power on led and aux button contains a red low battery led.

ok, finally, after several revisions and problems, my first MHS is complete.

has MR Sith Soundboard, TCSS Premium Speaker, Lux III Red/Orange, MHS parts coated in Solar Flat Black, Ultrasabers thin-walled blade, saber is 13.5" long, with a 34" blade.

Default My First MHS saber

This is my first MHS based saber. It was made for me by Jedibum. It's just under 11 inches total.

Default This is my first MHS

Lux III with 1000ma puck. Ultra Blade for display and the TCSS Battle Blade for Dueling.
    Last edited by thornwolf; 04-21-2008 at 06:41 PM.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

The Kraken Reborn

Wife's Sith Saber with Red bin 4 Lux III with an Ultrablade.

I FINALLY FINISHED!! MY VERY FIRST MHS CUSTOM LIGHTSABER! You can tell I'm excited No name yet, I'll be happy to take suggestions ^_^

Runs on a CF 4.0 and Royal Blue Lux V!
    I was actually able to fit a CF 4.0 with 6 AAA Nimh batteries (custom pack shaped in a half circle) into the ribbed section.

The AUX button is on the back of the top half. It has 2 LED"s, and let me tell you, that blue LED is FAR FAR brighter then what I was expecting, that little 3mm guy can be my flashlight on it's own in the dark, nevermind the Lux V :P I believe it was rated at 5000-8000mcd.

Charging port at the bottom, the usual The shroud isn't as clean as I was hoping, but it's my first effort so this saber is more sentimental for being my first then being perfection It was inspired by the Leia Organa Lightsaber, love it because of the thin body

Last edited by NeptuneTQ; 05-24-2008 at 02:55 PM.

My First Two MHS designs!

Here's the first MHS saber I've built with a sinktube shroud, plastic tsuba and o-ring grip.

"vibrations within vibrations, traveling at the speed of color"

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."

My First MHS (Not finished yet)
    Red/Orange Bin 2 Lux III, MR Vader Sound, with improvised clash sensor. Soon to be added is recharge system, Sinktube Overlay, and Anodizing.