Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Modular Hilt Systems

from concept to creation, mine was designed to be as small and inconspicuous as possible... light and fast, sacrificing sound for extra battery life and to keep the length down.

Possibly one of the only few single handed saberstaff designs out there

Sick concept!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit_Grey View Post
    So I finished my first Lightsaber today. Here is how it turned out =D

Here is what I came up with on the MHS builder:

And here it is realized:

This thing is huge! And that is exactly what I was going for, I wanted a two handed saber that was front heavy enough to still spin... Here is a picture next to a 12" ruler for scale.

This bit was tricky... I didn't realize how hard it would be to drill a hole through a piece of brass... Lol

Sorry to bring up a post from so long ago but is this Black Wrinkle or Warlock Grey powder coating? I can't find any examples of Warlock Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Remulos View Post
    Sorry to bring up a post from so long ago but is this Black Wrinkle or Warlock Grey powder coating? I can't find any examples of Warlock Grey
    That looks like Black Wrinkle. Examples of the powder coating options can be found here: http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/po...t/PCcolors.asp

Do you know if anyone has uploaded pictures of an actual saber? I saw that page, it's obviously far more useful than the MHS builder but it's also not everyday lighting.

IMG-20151106-WA0017.jpgIMG-20151114-WA0011.jpgIMG-20151115-WA0028.jpgIMG-20151115-WA0030.jpg

MHS system liked the original look added some rubber and enamel spray just need blade retention screw to finish off.

Actually how big is that blade holder in person with a main body? Does it make the hilt complete feel kinda big at all? I kinda like that blade holder still and you hardly see it used much
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

Quote Originally Posted by RobotCamel View Post
    Just finished my first MHS Saber. BBW Tri-Rebel LED. PC v3.5 sound card.

Attachment 10927

Attachment 10926

Attachment 10925

Attachment 10928
    Great saber! Just to be sure, is that pommel style 10 you're using?
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/MP...e-10-P589.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Stiff View Post
    Great saber! Just to be sure, is that pommel style 10 you're using?
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/MP...e-10-P589.aspx
    Yes sir!

My first saber with sound in a looong time. Hilt 2, blade holder 14, pommel 3, choke 3. Blue dot short AV switch with short bezel, some heatshrink and some O-rings. And a Nano Biscotte with a bass speaker and Nova's Blackstar sound font. And a shot with my photon blade.

"vibrations within vibrations, traveling at the speed of color"

"I've got a bad feeling about this..."