Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's Everybody want for Christmas?

idk just another year of happiness and what not
    ...YUP!

cash, CF (I wish)
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)

Default agree

yeah I agree a crystal focus would be the best. This is what I tell the ladies:

"You get one kiss if you are good and one hug if you are bad. So, I have a huge pile of hugs and kisses that I need to deliver to you."

Us guys don't get anything because we are dirty rotten scoundrels
    However, lightsaber parts always get used.

Lord Dottore Matto is exactly right !!!! I want time with my wife and family, thats what's important. And a little extra CASH never hurt, LOL All jokes aside I hope everyone has a great Christmas, and don't forget the reason for the season.
    “He's a friend from work.”

For my Paramedic clinicals to end, get through the ride time and pass the state test...which should lead to more money coming in and MORE time with my family...I haven't really had time to spend time with them, (or build sabers.) A 5 minute hello in the morning to see my daughter before she goes to school is not cutting it. I just found out that I am a glaucoma suspect..meaning if I don't get it taken care of soon I could loose my sight but I do have something setup and hopefully everything will be OK. And to spend one last Christmas with my 85 year old grandfather because the way his health has been deteriorating it may be his last. Jeez..I hope my rant doesn't bring everyone down.

Anyway Happy Holidays to all.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

my two front teeth. That's all I want for christmas
    Or maybe a hippopotomas

If I had... one wish... just one single wish that I could wish this holiday season...

...it would be for all the beautiful young children of the world to join hands and sing a happy, loving song together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

That--would be my wish. *sigh* That would be wonderful.

But if I had two wishes I could make this holiday season... the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace...

And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account. Yeah--two wishes. Good stuff.

You know, if I had three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe. And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids--definitely! The second would be the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina... uh... somebody--I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me 100% here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the *** thing should be the first wish--I should make that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, ya know? Nothing!

No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible; more trouble than it's worth, really! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the *** thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, no, we go with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish...

And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by Novastar; 12-16-2008 at 09:08 PM. Reason: originally performed by STEVE MARTIN on SNL (1991)
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

You really are a character Nova

For me, It would be to be able to wake up in the morning (or afternoon) staring at the beautiful face of my girlfriend, and holding her in my arms as she wakes only to give her a kiss and a merry christmas greeting Then fall back to sleep.

Only to awake to find all the saber parts im ordering are under the tree (having somehow managed to get here by Christmas Eve) so we can spend the entire day together building our sabers

Wouldnt mind finding money under the tree as well.. like a whole load of it I need a new car, a holiday, to finish all my planned and in progress costumes, and then start saving for a house

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArkaiHalon View Post
    my two front teeth. That's all I want for christmas
    Or maybe a hippopotomas
    The younger people here won't know what the heck you're talking about.

But I do.

Only a hippopotamus will do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtqIM_bPTws
    Last edited by Jedi-Loreen; 12-16-2008 at 09:42 PM.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Why in the world would you want a hippo? for crying out loud, they kill more people then the passed over crocs and rhinos. hmm once again logic is thrown out the window.

As for what I want for christmas, exactly what I'm getting. Family to be here to celebrate my daughter's first christmas. She won't remember it because she's 6 months old, but I will until I'm 106.
    "Great Warrior? Wars Not Make One Great."