Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Everybody want for Christmas?

Default What's Everybody want for Christmas?

Not that I'm planning on buying ya anything...Just wondering.

Myself, just some games and movies that I haven't picked up yet...and of course, TCSS gift certificates!
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

CASH
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Also cash, preferably in a currency that isn't devaluing as we speak.
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

I want my family to be happy healthy and prosperous.

Though I could use a set of new end mills, and a few other choice lathe tools.
    Last edited by Darth Morbius; 12-16-2008 at 12:16 PM.

Happy family and more time together. Since I'll be going away for a while, that's all I really want and need atm. And of course the best wishes for everyone else around.

I want a camcorder to take home movies of the new baby we are expecting at the end of january....might use it to make a couple saber vids too, but ssshhhh don't tell anyone
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus Lupus View Post
    Also cash, preferably in a currency that isn't devaluing as we speak.
    Euros it is!
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ

I want money so I can buy what I want cause I know I wont get what I want if I ask for it.

But Iam more than likly going to eather get a game or buy some more magic cards.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Some cash, I want blue fox to give me more jellybeans, and I would like to know that everyone here as well as my family are happy, healthy, and making the most out of life. For everyone here who is struggling financially, stay mentally tough and stick with your heart and do the best you can do for your family, and you will be blessed. For those of you who dont have a family, well you'll find a family soon enough, and when you do, it will be the best experience of your life. That is the joy of Christmas and the other local holidays: Thanksgiving, New years, Valentines day... They all bring everyone together and force people to look at each other, and reflect on the love that they share for one another. So, this is what I TRULY want for Christmas- Everyone to love and share a happy life with one another and honor others as you would your own family, and then you'll see what a joy Christams is.

Winning the fight isn't everything. It's the only thing, and you have two options- TapouT or PassouT.
    Official Saber Concepts Saber Designer

Power and the Money, Money and the Power, Minute after Minute, Hour and Hour...

And World Cooperation, too (Actual "Peace" is overrated)

...Oh and an AOTFCF4 Negotiator, a few 10W LedEngins and a few CFv4.1s/etc to run them, a new mill and lathe, a 4" chuck, cash, a .5% interest rate from the Fed, and safety for all of us.

And a spaceship.