Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who the heck is this Blue Fox?

Default Who the heck is this Blue Fox?

By now, I'm sure you've seen me around. I'm also known as Miri Tekker and out of Science Fiction's greatest inventions, like the teleporter or warp drive, nothing has captivated my imagination the way the Lightsaber did. I'm also a big star trek fan and while I can tell you ow a warp core works, I've never taken the time to build my own lightsaber. My journey began in a Meijer when I was shopping for Christmas for my children. They had some force FX lightsabers there and I was amazed at how far technology ad come since the day when my brother had one of those flash lights with the transparent tubes. I didn't have the money to buy one at the time, but I knew I had to have Obi-wan Kenobi's.

2 years later I have 3 MR sabers: The Vader, the first one I got and the one I like the least. It was sort of like a consolation prize because I couldn't find an Obi-wan Its too big, awkward and the clamp box is just in the worst place it could be. My next was the Yoda, A gift from my mum when she visited me from the UK. She couldn't find the Obi-wan and so got me the Yoda. If ever there was a saber that felt comfortable, this was it. its small, light and uncluttered. It's also my son's favorite and he as to duel with me using it. But then I cant see him wielding Darth Vader's at 6 years old. Ever seen that scene from Force Unleashed when Vader finds his new Apprentice? yep, that's how it looks too.

My final one was a gift from my children. Its the very 1st saber you ever see. Luke's from A New Hope. They knew that I wanted a saber with a blue blade and they finally got me one. Now I'm here, thanks to Mcich, learning to build my own someday and generally pester everyone in Shout Fox.. errr.. Box. I have made many friends here and I thank them for making me welcome. A special shout goes to LDM for finally ending my quest for the Obi-wan Saber, the Vader conversion. I dont think I've met a man with a bigger heart!
    If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask ^_^
    Last edited by Blue Fox; 12-15-2008 at 12:20 AM.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I extend a warm welcome to your belated introduction.

Which probably isn't necessary, since we've already been chatting together.

But I'm doing it anyway.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Grats on the Obi-wan, and welcome to the Jungle! You know that from here on, you're only going to become more and more obsessed! and you're going to love every minute of it!
    http://www.judgesabersmith.com

Come join the intergalactic kegger!!

I echo that as well So 'officially'... HIIII

aaaaaw, you didnt mention the beloved mmafighter??? I'm hurt. Welcome to a great person!!

Winning the fight isn't everything. It's the only thing, and you have two options- TapouT or PassouT.
    Official Saber Concepts Saber Designer

yes you have bugged me on the shout box!!! just kidding. nice to see the intro. wish you luck and am glad you got your saber!

its ok mmafighter she forgot me too
    if you are new these links will get you started

tutorial on ohms law!!!
    the saber building dictionary-a dictionary with basically everything about sabers!
    thread index-this is the thread index!
    the basic saber building tutorial-tutorial for making basic hilts!
    start here if new-start right here if your brand new fresh out of the factory never before opened noob!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Mcich is her brother, that's why she mentioned him.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

***in his most official voice***

Uhem...Welcome Blue fox, I hope this community is as good to you as it has been to me!

and I want to give a special shout out to...mmafighter (so he doesn't cry)
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Welcome B-Fox.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Talking

Hello, fox! Welcome!
    "You've failed, Your Highness. I am a JEDI, like my father before me..."

-Luke Skywalker, ROTJ