Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Nibiru"

Quote Originally Posted by Novastar View Post
    Looks good, Malik... would love to see some video demonstrating the light and sound and so forth!

Also... for those who don't know--I really want as many people to respond to my video as possible so we have a sort of "video repository" of saber types... this particular one being for CF-powered stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zim1fByXzGQ
    I will probably make a video for ya nova, on ether thursday night or friday. (I have freshman finals on thursday.luckly I only have to take 3 instead of 6. Whish me luck!)

I was going to say it's a pretty clean, no frills saber then I realized you have the CF card. The bling is on the inside... nice.

It was totaly worth the money. And this thing is more durable than my stunt sabers.

Sleek , nice job.

Thanks, I was going to put a covertech knob on it but I wanted somthing more hiden so I thought of a holster type of holder. Plus I didn't want to drill any more holes in it to. But then again if this dosn't work... Opinions?

Sorry for the double post... But anyways, I am going to put a nice machined covertech clip w/knob on the saber. Since I'm doing a small upgrade on the hilt. Maybe I should make it brighter by puting a k2 green. And getting better optics and "Erv's" style blade. Or should I just keep the lux. III green. Your viewings and opinions? (after the store opens up, of course.)
    Last edited by Count Malik; 12-23-2008 at 12:35 AM.

Nice saber IMO I would defenatly do a covertech knob. and keep the green lux. III in other words your second option.
    My saber coming soon...

Just keep in mind that the K2 green and the Lux III green will have different shades (also cuz of different bins...). If you really like the shade of green you have right now, then just keep the LuxIII. But if that doesn't really matter and all you need is a bright green, I'd go with the K2.

A Jedi gains power through understanding;
    a Sith gains understanding through power.
    Help me choose my Sith Sinktube Saber design!

I agree. (Count when I come over could I snag ether the green or amber lux. III?) I might make a post of my new saber your helping me with.
    [[IN PROCESS OF BUILDING A LIGHTSABER]]
    THE FALLEN JEDI HAS SPOKEN

Ok thanks guys I'll just do a green k2 with new optics and good blade!
    Spyden- I do have plans for the green lux. III but if you want the Lux.III amber she's all yours!