Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Graflex Sabers

Nice. Looks nice and bright to me. Probably due to low batteries in person though unless its been figured out since this post. I like that shade of blue though
    Light or dark. the path doesn't matter. What matters is how you act once you have chosen a path

DV6 Saber Hilt

Quote Originally Posted by ZrenTobas87 View Post
    Nice. Looks nice and bright to me. Probably due to low batteries in person though unless its been figured out since this post. I like that shade of blue though
    I think my expectations are too high, since I'd only seen blades lit in photos and videos. The light coming from the LEDs is crazy-bright, just the blade I'm using (thick-walled 7/8 inch from a local saber duelist) is a bit dim for my liking, particularly about 2/3 up.

And the final touches, the outer shell for the chassis, in gold weathered paint.

My beta test of Proffie built in July 2018. This was the first Korbanth Graflex that I know of to see a Proffie. I actually gutted my first Graflex build of the biscuit, and then did a massive re-work of the Knight chassis to fit in as much stuff as I could to "beta" test the proffie. This saber is neopixel, and features: neopixel turbine ring, neopixel illumination of the crystal chamber, OLED Display, and blue tooth. Switches are both in the clamp, as well as a kill switch which is underneath the clamp lever. It was a fun build, but there are a lot of wires in this thing.

Graflex rules the world!

TOm
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

All that is still kinda new talk to me so x.x I never got the chance to get me an original Graflex lightsaber so, I don't make lots of money for this kind of stuff. Been wanting the original for years and years though thanks to my grandma =] She died last October so in a way she's with the space mom
    Light or dark. the path doesn't matter. What matters is how you act once you have chosen a path

DV6 Saber Hilt