Thread: How do i wire a clone wars force action lite saber to a k2 led?????

Exclamation How do i wire a clone wars force action lite saber to a k2 led?????

i have one of the new clone wars force action light sabers made by hasbro i was just wondering how do i wire the sound card up so it can work with a green k2 led cuz the stock hasbro light saber has four wires running to its stock led so do i need to some how use all four wires or can i just use 2??????????????

real quick before the others get in here and destroy you, please do a quick search of the forums, there are a few recent guides complete with diagrams using the force action light sabers

here is a thread with a bunch of diagrams that i found in less than 20sec. one of which is a force action
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...read.php?t=372

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

LOL! Good advice! He won't get "destroyed"... but I do wonder about the over-use of question marks...

It doesn't make answers come any quicker...

Oh, and if you look close I think you'll see that two of the wires are going to a couple pieces of metal acting as a simple switch. That shuts off the power when the blade is clicked back in the closed position.
    Yes, I spell it sabre. I just like it that way.

New to the hobby or LED lightsabres? CLICK HERE for a listing of the basics to get started!

Dictionary of sabre building terms

Remember kids, using Darth or Master in your user name won't make you cool.

Smile

thanks alot for your help with out you i might have been lost for ever lol but i also just wanted to know this if i remove the 2 wires everything will still work right ohhh and almost forgot do i need to still use a resistor if i use the board? thanks for the help.
    Last edited by masterninjalord; 12-13-2008 at 11:08 PM.

Wink

This thread in particular may also help you with wiring. Good luck!

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ead.php?t=2239

The two wires on the board that are the "cutoff" switches - you can just clip those off. You won't need them.