Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Replica Sabers

Here's my first MHS saber. It's a ROTJ V2 built, wired, and weathered by Madcow. (amazing work and top notch communication. Thanks again!) It houses a CF v3.0 and a LuxV green. It's running off of a 7.2v NIMH battery pack. All MHS parts except for the pommel (MR) and the Graflex clamp. The kill plug is the cone knob like other V2's you've seen and the activation switch it located beneath the circuit card. All you have to do is apply slight pressure and it powers on. SUPER COOL!

Well here's the pics. Thanks again Madcow! You rock!

Finally, here is a pic of my gf holding it. She makes fun of me sooo much about my love of all things SW yet she can't keep her hands off of this thing. Go figure. hahaha!

hope you enjoy. I know I am.

Default MHS Yoda--Still In Progress

J.
    TK/TB/ID 8286
    501st Pathfinders Lancer
    Carolina Garrison- 501st Legion
    Blue Ridge Base- Rebel Legion
    BlackDOG across the SW forums galaxy......

I can't take credit for this. From Parks Sabers... "Arc Wave" stunt saber(no electronics) but you and I know it better as Luke ROTJ hero version.

Last edited by B5813; 10-04-2008 at 04:03 PM.

My Imperial Knight lightsaber, with P4 led, and MR Luke ROTJ board powered by 6v (4xAAA). At some point, I'll be trying to dull down the emitter and pommel to try to match the duller brushed look of the sink tube overlay. The d-ring mount was cut from one of those metal rods that are used to break the glass on fire extinguisher hatches (because it already had a hole drilled through one end). I then drilled and dremelled out the recharge mount hole on the MHS speaker grill, and glued the rod in. I also went through a couple drill bits trying to widen the rod hole to get the d-ring installed.

This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Talking

LDM's newest acquisition!

Props to Do-Clo!

Quote Originally Posted by Do-Clo View Post
    Here is a relic version of a Quinlan Vos saber that I just finished.
    MR sound board with a red/orange luxeon III led and a 36 inch Do-Clo blade

All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

My ANH Replica prior to installing the grips. Includes MR Luke sound board and CSS Lux Blade holder

Parks Obi-Wan TPM, bought from and converted by Darren over at JQ lightsabers, running 2 CR123A batteries powering a Blue Luxeon K2

"During the constuction there was no doubt as to what I would name her, this saber is mine, this is Fury" - Mcich Felwind

My 3 MR sabers. The Vader's going to be sent off to LDM for tear down and the sound board will go into Defiance, along with the blade and the clamp box. Never really liked the vader, its too wide and where the clamp box is, it makes for an awkward hilt to hold.

Just finished my Obiwan ANH replica

Half custom machined by me, half modified MHS parts.
    CF 4.1
    Blue Lux Rebel
    3/4" blade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC7oeqUO_Zk

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Here is my Luke ROTJ V2 in MHS garb. It is the "clean" version with a little extra black Powder Coating on the choke.

Features:

MHS Hilt all the way
    LDM PC
    Reverse sound w/TCSS HO speaker
    MPP Silver clamp
    TCSS green circuit board insert
    616 soundboard (Jedi setting, Duh!)
    Corbin V2 driver
    Luxeon Rebel (green)
    clash sensor form Hasblow
    Crystal pommel (5mm green LED)
    5mm green LED under circuit board
    DPDT mini switch form 616
    7.2V 950 mAh Battery solution
    Kill/recharge
    Knurled kill key
    3/4" LED-EL adapter (painted silver)
    Recessed blade set screw

The Video:

The Finished article:

All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!