Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Sabers

3w Amber "Hardware" saber

Pre electronics install

By itself in no light

Next to ESB Vader FX

5 watt Luxeon blue led with luxdrive buckpuck led driver running on 9 volts (6 AA batteries), 40 inch poly-c blade with blade diffuser.

Picture taken in a normally lighted room

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

This is my latest. It is a custom saber I was asked to do.

It has a 3w Lux

You want to go home and re-think your life

"Frankensteined" saber comprised of Lowes/Home Depot parts, a stripped MR Luke ROTJ, and Strydur's original blade holder:

*note*: the copper color on the switchbox was Rhino-lined and painted black

-------------------------

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some idea-balls to remove from a manitee tank."

Luke MR ROTJ body/pommel, Hasbro Sith soundcard running a 3-watt Amber LuxIII, sink tube emitter shroud, and fake diamonds for "extra bling" from Michaels above the pommel:

this sucka is LOUD, too man!

bah fudge it, here's the whole arsenal of my customs: (save for the 5-watt 2nd from the right, that was all Strydur/Ultra save for the cosmetics which were my doing):

Red 3 standing by

PARTS LIST
    *3W White LED Luxeon * Tim's Basic electronics package *Chrome-brass Tube *Sink knob *Leather Rivets * Tim's Curved Covertec button *Rose-purple Lee Filter

Default Pat's saber

This is my first custom, hope you guys like it.

I am Sith

3watt Green LED. RLSA saber converted to led by me. It has corbin's board and a covertec wheel. 3/4" LED blades are the way to go

'I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you.'

Yet another BYB saber, I have always thought this style would make a cool purple saber. It is a 3 watt luxeon with a 1000 ma buckpuck led driver and a 40 inch polycarbonater blade with Tims blade diffuser.

;

Do-Clo Custom Sabers
    http://doclocustomsabers.com/
    Replica Prop Artist