Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Sabers

Default Organic

Apoxie Sculpt, Cyan lux3, 2x Corbin's, Ultrasound, 7.2 Li-Ion.

Just finished this for a client.
    It's a CF 3.0 with rumble motor, all the indicator LEDs, a 3w Red LED and 4.8v NIMH rechargeable battery.

My latest one for a customer. Probably the last for this year, at least until we find a house where I can put my bench and lathe.
    Like it's written at the back of the pic :
    - cyan lux III overdriven @1.5A by a crystal focus 3.0
    - custom bargraph and progressive power on indicator in between the 2 buttons
    - activator is the top switch, aux button the lowest
    - all custom machined out of airgrade aluminium and polished
    - variation of my Telum Infensus
    - Jedi Journey kit including a spare kill plug and a power level indicator unit as a keychain. A force crystal should join the keychain ring very soon

if you have questions to ask / discuss / review / comment about this saber, let xwing (moderator) to create a child thread about that !

Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com

Default My first custom...Anomoly

I made this a while ago but never posted in the gallery

1 1/4 sink tube core, solid Tin Bearing Bronze pommel , shroud, and emitter .Stock hilt electronics kit, amber lux III , 1" thk wall polycarb blade, stock diffuser.

Last edited by Arm on Fire; 03-13-2008 at 04:09 PM.

Default Fury....

Just compleated my 2nd custom, Fury.
    The spec's..
    (2) 700 mA Buckpucks = 1400 mA , Red-O Lux III , SW-616 soundboard, 4 AAA battery pack, 5 deg optics, 1" thk wall Polycarb blade with a roll of cellophane.

Thanks for looking

This is my first custom designed by me and machined and assembled by Wesley of Nocturne Armory. It uses the Construction kit for the 3 blade colors and the two sound options.

Aside from some natural tarnishing of the brass and the addition of a Covertec knob to the body, this saber is done!

It turned out exactly as I had conceptualized and the quality is right where I would expect it to be. I myself would be proud to have this in my collection. That is not to be, however. In a couple of days, it will be put up for sale. I hope you enjoy the pictures of the saber as much as I do. I got to tell you, I am really pleased with this one. Heck, building sabers like this, in this manner, is true to why I began doing this stuff in the first place. Enjoy.

That's a Crystal Focus Saber Core version 3.0 nestled in the body. Mmmmm...Plecter Labs goodness!

Seoul White LED. 224 lumen @ 1000mA

Default My two lightsabers

I've already made this two previously and the realize that the sound board won't fit inside, so I sell them and make this two thinking in CF V3 but I missed the auction in Erv's site. So they are still waiting the CF V4 to be finish...enjoy:

Luke EP VI

Compared to a MR luke )see the wide neck..EOW"$·"%$&%

Obi Wan EP III

The two of them

Bye
    Not only a partner, but a friend

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

Here is the Superman Saber, It houses a seoul P4 4xAA rechargables with recharge port. Currently awaiting sound board, still waiting for that unicorn. also a few pics of different filters purple one is 2 dark purple and one pink TCSS filters, the other is 2 dark orange TCSS filters, the Yellow is 2 amber and 2 yellow TCSS filters, LEE glass filters should be in next week
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DARTH KALEL; 05-02-2008 at 12:03 AM.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln