Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Sabers

I decided it was time to show my past few builds. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Happy to answer any questions, or put up proper build posts later. Sorry for poor photo quality, used ipad camera for some.
    "A lightsaber is an interesting weapon. A blade unique in the history of warfare. A paradox, not unlike the Jedi who wield it: those peaceful warriors, who kill in the service of life. Have you ever noticed? The blade is round. It has no edge. But it is a lightsaber—which means it is nothing but edge. There is no part of this blade that does not cut. Curious, yes? Symbolic, one might say."
    ―Vergere

@Revathor, loving that Luke, Obi-wan hybrid saber. Looks pretty good. Only one I like out of your sabers. :P But I love Obi-wan mostly anyway so yeah. Lol.
    "Your move!" -Obi-wan kenobi-

South-Paw Jinn, this is REAL JEDI work. Great job!
    Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

Force Aware

Default First saber build

This is my new light saber and my first saber build. It is running a Petit Crouton V3 with the Color Xtender a Cree XPE RGB LED. This light saber was pattern off the William Wallace Sword from Brave Heart. It looks plane and clean more as it should be used and not for displayed which is the reason for the look.

SAM_0072.jpg
    SAM_0073.jpg
    SAM_0079.jpg
    SAM_0080.jpg

more photos at http://www.wolfinshell.net/wolfinshe...ght_saber.html

Thanks to the Butter Toast Erv' - Plecter Labs and the great manual and those who helped him with it and Rob "Madcow" and his Madcows Shop Secrets as well as every one in the forum for putting up some great information on how to build it!

may the force be with you
    PS I am still working on the fine tuning as the hilt is so long as you can see in the photos! it is a two handed saber!

enjoy

Charles "Wolfinshell" Short
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wolfinshell; 06-28-2014 at 11:24 AM.

DSC_0397.jpg
    First saber attempt based on SWTOR
    Attached Images Attached Images

Did your Luke Rotj pommel fit with the MHS hilt?

"Peace is a lie. Perhaps the greatest of them all. Peace, or a lack of change equals Death. If the waters of a pool cease to move, and become stagnant, the waters poison themselves, and kill all who drink from it. Chaos, on the other hand, brings great change. Should the pool be over taken by a river, life springs anew.
    -Lord Malyce, Exile of Sith, First Warrior of Sands

Quote Originally Posted by Echiban View Post
    DSC_0397.jpg
    First saber attempt based on SWTOR
    Wow, nice weathering. Can you share your technique.
    Cad-Bayne